1.6K     0 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 2.5K     4 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 619     0 

NEED MORE PICS !

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Is there a way to show a date for the older ones. Also, I couldn't figure out where the last old one you had was shot from. Directions would be helpful for those ones.

I don't have the date for all the pics. The last pic was facing North East over the St. Lawrence area.

So what size ARE you looking for? I can send you a few, but I need to know what size you're looking for.

Yah, we need some of other parts of the city. Perhaps also pics of forum members! What about from some of the meets?

BC:

You're welcome to go to threed.iwarp.com and steal any of the "fantasy" pics you find... might be a nice occasional change from "pure" photos... maybe some the old skyline compares that heated up SkyPage... new ut members would get a kick out of those. They got a big kick out of the 'coming soon' quichie assembly of a fe projects.

As for his tempermental "only high rez" self... I'd be happy to re-size them for the forum if he permisses. Let me know.

Ha!... I think someone needs to be alerted to some bad linking.

You can assume all the text is wrong/out-of-date now... it's basically a clipboard for pics and doesn't look anything like it did.

Hey Billy, I just sent you a 2MB file with some banner pics... it may have filled up your e-mail account (I sent you another e-mail that bounced back)... let me know if my pics got through.

My pleasure!

skyline.jpg

Back