News   Oct 09, 2024
 106     1 
News   Oct 09, 2024
 963     1 
News   Oct 09, 2024
 447     0 

Mississauga City Centre

I don't have a problem with the way doady worded his first post. I thought it was amusing actually. And I quite enjoyed the pics. So if you don't like it, don't comment!

3 pics, from Today (4/14/2010):

p785456866-5.jpg

Four years earlier:

MCC skyline, from last August:

p156347947-5.jpg

Want to see more of Mississauga? Of course you do, you can visit my the gallery on my website: http://davidngo.zenfolio.com/mississauga
Are my two favourites. The red at the top of the towers growing out of the parked cars is very effective, and the contrast between the modern buildings and then the barn & windmill suits the black and white in the second photo.

Post some more, please, this thread needs more visuals and less verbiage.

Last edited:
I think here someone comment on my site stating they want a wallpaper version? You have to email me or PM with contact info and the desired resolution otherwise I have no way to contact you and send you the proper size file.

obviously what's weird is that you went out of your way to attack potential critics of your photos before anyone had even responded to them! if you were expecting such a negative reaction--why bother posting them?

I post them because I don't mind negative reaction all. Do I expect everyone to liek them? No. I don't mind criticism of the photos themselves as long they aren't extrapolated into personal attacks on my character. And I don't mind as long as the criticisms are not in the form of complaints. I myself paid to create these photos, host them, to share them with the rest of the UT community, so what right does anyone have to complain? You can criticize but don't complain. Again, I think you guys find more meanign in such few words in my OP than there actually is.

Last edited:
Doady, your comment made me laugh. It was fair enough considering the criticism of your last thread (the Streetsville one, I believe). The rest of you need to lighten up, he was obviously being somewhat tongue-in-cheek anyway.

Although Marilyn's living spaces are about as rectilinear than those at 1 Bloor, the building succeeds in being more than a box with curvy bits stuck on.

designboom: When you were a child, did you want
to become an architect?

Yansong Ma: No.
I wanted to draw, be a professional painter.
I applied to art school and they didn't let me in (laughs).
The lecturers there suggested to me to study architecture,
as they said my fine art level was low.
For architecture it's probably OK (laughs).

Back