News   May 28, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   May 28, 2024
 548     0 

Minto Spring

salvador3

Member Bio
Reaction score
Anybody know when the resale units go in the market?

Also will Spring share the same facilities with Radiance?

resales through MLS will only happen after the condominium is registered ... in the mean time 'reassignments' may be available, you'll just have to get an agent to find them for you

Yes, Minto Spring (phase 2) will share the same recreational facilities as Radiance (phase 1)

Thanks for the info solaris.

I'll probably wait until I see listings of resales in MLS. Buying an assignment has too many extra costs that I do not want to deal with.

Hopefully Spring will hold the line on the relatively high condo fees (currently at 0.51 per sq ft).

Do we have any members here who live or has lived in Minto Spring? I would like to hear their thoughts on the pluses/minuses about the building.

Thanks!

Minto Spring is still being constructed, you are probably referring to the neighboring building "Minto Radiance". I have a couple of friends who live there so I've visited a few times. I think out of all the "newer" already constructed buildings in the area it is the nicest. Love the lobby especially, the amenity rooms are great too. Really liked my friend's unit too, but he had it professionally renovated so not sure what a standard unit looks like.

I would be weary of the impending construction to the west of it (Hullmark Centre complex), which will likely block some views of both Minto towers. But the construction might make units harder sells, so maybe some near term opportunities to get units in that complex for a better price than usual.

Also not sure what is included in the condo fees (maybe hyrdo exlcuded), but $0.51 PSF is the going rate for buildings in the area and definitely in line.

Yes I was actually referring to residents in minto radiance!

From what I saw there too I liked the finishes but more importantly I loved the layouts. The open space living isn't obstructed by the bedroom door or walls, it's very flexible for the kind of setup I want to have.

The going rate 1bd units look like they're selling for 300K right now. I'm pretty much waiting until later this year to purchase but Minto Radiance is among the top of my list in the NYCC area.

Thanks for your inpuit.

Back