397     0 
News   Aug 07, 2024
 312     0 

Minto Southshore Stacked Townhomes (Minto) - Real Estate -

Nav Cheema

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi Folks

Location: The location of the complex is not on Lakeshore but area bounded by 26th street/Carnation Avenue/Twenty Fourth St. Complex. You can see the complex rendering at http://condoblog.minto.com/welcome-to-minto-southshore/

Price: Condos are either 2 or 3 bedrooms with prices starting from 299K going for about ~290-300/sq. ft. and the monthly maintenance cost is going to be around .18cents/sq. ft. Underground parking has an extra maintenance cost of $50/month. As more units get sold, prices will increase. Customers will have pay for water/heat/hydro. Message me to get details plans + feature sheets.

Payment Structure/Occupancy: $5000 on signing, $10000 on 15 days, $10000 in 60 days, $15000 on Occupancy (Looking at occupancy of February 2014). THis is limited time only, deposit might even go up on the same day depending on sales. You do have OPTION to cancel within 10 days with no penalties.

What's Included:
5 Stainless Steel Appliances
Laminate ( Note the floor is not hardwood but high end laminate). I saw the color/types and they actually look quite good.
Granite Counter tops: Granite counter tops are included standard. Kitchen Islands are not included but will be part of the upgrades.
Ceiling: Depending on the floor , Some floors have 8 floor cielings whiles others have 9 Feet in the living space and 8 feet in bedrooms
Washrooms: Glass shower (swinging) + Deep Soaker tub baths, high quality MOEN taps, low flow shower
Bedrooms: Although size depends on the units bought master bedroom should be able to fit queen bed and rest double beds
Parking: One Underground parking included. No parking in front of the units. Most of the units also have lockers as well.
Balcony: All o f the units will contain balcony/porches.

I have all the plan details, positioning of each unit. Please call me for further details

Assignment: Sales Re-assignment for a price of 2,000 to builder once the complex is 85% sold. Lease assignment is free of charge

Why this is a good buy ?

Location. Near Lakeshore, Humber College, TTC and many more.
This is a VIP release of first phase (only two blocks are being sold) of this location, second phase ( remaining blocks) will be sold later on in the year.
Units are priced at a very decent rate compared to existing units in area. I can provide more details.

Why should you buy with me ?

I am VIP Platinum realtor with Minto.
I have first appointment on the first day of VIP Sales event. There is limited amount of units left and good ones will go fast. Some value adds such as 25K is limited time offer only.
I have done the homework, sales and lease comparison in the area, which units can bring more Return on Investment and can provide you a complete report.

Should you have any more questions or want to get the first shot at your pick, please call me at 647 622 5430.

Cheers
Nav Cheema

Back