News   May 28, 2024
 619     0 
News   May 28, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   May 28, 2024
 505     0 

Minister of Science Doesn't Believe In Science

“We are evolving every year, every decade,” Mr. Goodyear said on the television program. “That's a fact, whether it is to the intensity of the sun, whether it is to, as a chiropractor, walking on cement versus anything else, whether it is running shoes or high heels – of course we are evolving to our environment."

HIGH. HEELS. In a response clarifying his position on evolution.

The Prime Minister needs to evolve a notice of dismissal for this guy immediately. This guy is in charge of allocating research funds to scientists and he doesn’t even know what evolution is!

^ Yeah. That's far more disturbing for sure. I can accept that someone might be possible to separate their religious beliefs from their political duties. But it's questionable when a guy who studied Kinesiology has a poor understanding of Evolutionary Theory.

if you read some of the blogs and news articles out there, apparently anyone who has an issue with gary goodyear is a bigoted evil secularist out to destroy faith.

it's amazing how by injecting religion into something, for no reason at all, you can create a defense for your self and gather many supporters to defend you.

generic question asked, followed by:

"I'm not going to answer that question. I am a Christian and I don't think anybody asking a question about my religion is appropriate"

i'm beginning to believe that jesus does in fact save. ;)

Harper should be careful...

he has created such a firestorm over economic issues.

If he opens up social issues he is done for.

He has a worse grasp of evolution than many creationists and intelligent design followers. Scary.

I am happy and sad...

Happy that Harper boat is starting to sail.

Sad that such people are in power.

Gee. I thought "Gary Goodyear" was the name of that bald guy in the tire commercials

Back