Market Wharf Condos (Context Development) - Real Estate -

Can anyone who owns a unit or lives in Market Wharf comment on the quality of this building?

I am not in Toronto now but considering living here in the near future so any feedback/comments would be helpful.

Can anyone who owns a unit or lives in Market Wharf comment on the quality of this building?

I am not in Toronto now but considering living here in the near future so any feedback/comments would be helpful.

All i can say is, great location and great builder.

All i can say is, great location and great builder.

We are very pleased. Of course there were issues to start with however they have been very good in fixing them promptly. The building is still under construction although it is winding down now. Hallways are completed to the 24th floor. They seem to do them at 2-3 per week.

It's been good, as bar has mentioned there were some issues in the beginning but they're mostly resolved. The only thing bad about it is the elevator workers union strike, there had been many days that there was only ONE working elevator, with construction worker still working, and with people moving in, you can imagine how bad it is :(

Sometimes it takes 10mins waiting for the elevator... but then I guess it applies to all condos affected by the strike

Thanks for the replies ssflai, bar1967 and Masin. The elevator situation is unfortunate - I hope it will get resolved sometime soon for all the buildings affected. Do you know if there are a lot of investors in this building or is it mostly owner occupied?

it seems some owners complain this building's quality(construction, materials, accidents)....so bad actually?

it seems some owners complain this building's quality(construction, materials, accidents)....so bad actually?

Really ?? Context indeed is a very good and responsible developer with excellent staff and Market Wharf is a well done project in an excellent location.

Really ?? Context indeed is a very good and responsible developer with excellent staff and Market Wharf is a well done project in an excellent location.
see the following image
1.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 906
see the following image
View attachment 40928

Heating/AC problems are pretty normal. They just don't get reported. Pipes burst a lot as well. Especially in newer condos. Cheaply built? Well, so is every other condo that gets built in this city.

That said, I have never heard anything bad about Context or Market Wharf. Maybe provide more details and people will believe you.

Heating/AC problems are pretty normal. They just don't get reported. Pipes burst a lot as well. Especially in newer condos. Cheaply built? Well, so is every other condo that gets built in this city.

That said, I have never heard anything bad about Context or Market Wharf. Maybe provide more details and people will believe you.

helpful, thanks! tenants' voices are always first hand

I lived in that building, for a year starting when it was about a year old (in phase 1). It definitely had no more issues than any other new condo, and I've lived in several brand new condos over the last ten years.

Back