News   May 06, 2024
 1K     0 
News   May 06, 2024
 684     1 

Market confusion

Hanlansboy

Member Bio
Reaction score
Stupid question of the day (no surprise coming from me huh?). I've been reading several different sites, one says the condo market is slowly on the rebound, while another says the market has dropped 30% and projects are being put on hold until things rebound. So, what's the actual story? Does anyone in the know have any idea of what the real situation is? I love all the new projects recently proposed, but I can easily see how we've reached a saturation point. Just curious, I'm not panicking either way, just wanted to pass along some accurate info to my buddy John in NYC who's looking to purchase here, thanks, and if this has already been posted, please feel free to delete it. :rolleyes:

Stupid question of the day (no surprise coming from me huh?). I've been reading several different sites, one says the condo market is slowly on the rebound, while another says the market has dropped 30% and projects are being put on hold until things rebound. So, what's the actual story? Does anyone in the know have any idea of what the real situation is? I love all the new projects recently proposed, but I can easily see how we've reached a saturation point. Just curious, I'm not panicking either way, just wanted to pass along some accurate info to my buddy John in NYC who's looking to purchase here, thanks, and if this has already been posted, please feel free to delete it. :rolleyes:

Toronto is the last place I would want to 'invest' in realestate right now.

It depends if he plans on living here.

There are plenty of other locations in the US that have much more 'up=tick' then Toronto

Back