News   Jul 17, 2024
 241     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 662     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 1K     2 

Maldive's Waterfront compilation

Amazing job creating that. This city is going to change so very much. The one area that I can see a lot more work coming in the next big boom or wave of growth could be north of Rogers Centre.

I'm drooling all over my keyboard! I LOVE TORONTO! ... and that's from a native New Yorker ;)

^ post a pic of that if you can ... would like to see it.

BTW, some very large office projects like Richmond Adelaide 3, 151 Front Street West and BCE 3 that would impact this render, were left out on the assumption they wouldn't be starting any time soon courtesy of world economic meltdown (a couple of new proposals in the entertainment district were included for fun.

The goal was a fairly accurate future waterfront skyline that was achievable within the next 4-8 years... so certain condos not yet U/C made it into the render, when office projects did not.

^ post a pic of that if you can ... would like to see it.

Done:

11212008340.jpg

Thanks again,

Andy

Thank you so much. This city is already a monster, and getting so much stronger. If this is indeed what Toronto looks like in a decade, it will be impossible to ignore on a global stage.

Thank you so much. This city is already a monster, and getting so much stronger. If this is indeed what Toronto looks like in a decade, it will be impossible to ignore on a global stage.
It's mostly residential, though. And we can't really hope to compete on global terms with many up-and-coming Asian cities. But it sure looks cool!

*debbie downer sound* wah wahhhhhhhh.

If this is indeed what Toronto looks like in a decade, it will be impossible to ignore on a global stage.

Three quarters of what you see in the render is underway so there is little doubt... the waterfront will look like this. Anyone who has visited Cherry Beach recently will agree... the waterfront and the north/south skylines (both visible from that vantage point) are already changing dramatically.

What this amazing rendering(from the lake) doesn't reveal are the 2 tall proposals(Aura, 1BE) which will soon begin construction as well.
Toronto is showing its age and size.

Back