News   Jun 14, 2024
 2.5K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.8K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 859     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

There's no mention on the flyer about the discussion board, but we'll find out tonight. If you read up on the software site, they put heavy emphasis on the ability of the condo board to delete posts IF they choose to activate the discussion board. Remember: they can't control what we post here, so this may end up still being my preferred message board.

I don't intend to move off this board. I will use the condo site to book the golf simulator or party room, but I prefer this forum where we can voice our opinions without the building management having a chance to moderate what we say.

That said, it would be in the buildings best interest if they were aware of this forum, they can read up and find out what we are all saying

I'm loving my unit also! It's so much more spacious than I imagined.

Question about Rogers offer of 3mths free with 1yr contract: were any of you able to negotiate a reasonable Internet and cable tv rate? I was told that I need to commit first then negotiate the rate after my 3free mths. ... Which doesn't make sense bc I would have already committed to the yr so why would they give me any deals after my 3mth period?! Any advice?

I'm loving my unit also! It's so much more spacious than I imagined.

Question about Rogers offer of 3mths free with 1yr contract: were any of you able to negotiate a reasonable Internet and cable tv rate? I was told that I need to commit first then negotiate the rate after my 3free mths. ... Which doesn't make sense bc I would have already committed to the yr so why would they give me any deals after my 3mth period?! Any advice?

Um, When the M1 & M2 people moved in Rogers was offering 3 months of service for FREE WITH NO CONTRACT. so I took that and negotiated a 30% discount for cable & internet. Once the year came up on that I was able to get it again. My brother bought a house and got the 3 months free WITH A CONTRACT and was not able to negotiate afterwards as they said the 3 months free was his perk. Perhaps mention the fact the M1 & M2 got the 3 months FREE WITH NO CONTRACT? I will take rogers over bell any day. It is all a matter of being aware of what you are signing up for!!

Um, When the M1 & M2 people moved in Rogers was offering 3 months of service for FREE WITH NO CONTRACT. so I took that and negotiated a 30% discount for cable & internet. Once the year came up on that I was able to get it again. My brother bought a house and got the 3 months free WITH A CONTRACT and was not able to negotiate afterwards as they said the 3 months free was his perk. Perhaps mention the fact the M1 & M2 got the 3 months FREE WITH NO CONTRACT? I will take rogers over bell any day. It is all a matter of being aware of what you are signing up for!!

you should take the 3 free months and negotiate afterwards as mentioned above. I too was able negotiate a great rate because teck savvy is also available in the building and their rates are a lot better than rogers. I told rogers if they didnt match prices I would walk and so they ended up matching tecksavvy's price if i signed a 1 year term. seemed like a no brainer, "we're going to give you exactly what you want and if you sign here, we won't change anything for a year." - ok!

Locking into a contract with Rogers still doesn't protect you from price increases. Cable price has gone up about $4 every year. Gotta love the one sidedness of that deal :)

you should take the 3 free months and negotiate afterwards as mentioned above. I too was able negotiate a great rate because teck savvy is also available in the building and their rates are a lot better than rogers. I told rogers if they didnt match prices I would walk and so they ended up matching tecksavvy's price if i signed a 1 year term. seemed like a no brainer, "we're going to give you exactly what you want and if you sign here, we won't change anything for a year." - ok!

does m3 and m4 have a small gym like m2? If M3 resident wants to go to the M2 gym, do we have to go from the outside or is there a way underground??

if anyone knows

does m3 and m4 have a small gym like m2? If M3 resident wants to go to the M2 gym, do we have to go from the outside or is there a way underground??

if anyone knows

All the parking garages are connected, so all 4 buildings can get into eachother's gyms/party rooms/media rooms/etc. Don't think M3 or M4 have gyms though.

The problem with the no obligation 3 months was that people would take 3 months, then just cancel. By the time I called to activate Rogers in April, they wouldn't do the 3 months without a 1 year contract. I did try negotiating, and using the "what's the point of a trial if I have to commit even if I don't like it" shpiel. Didn't work. Apparently a lot of people didn't like it... For live TV, your only alternative is an indoor antenna since you can't put a dish or antenna on your balcony (though I've seen a few antennas), and if you don't face the CN Tower, you probably don't get too many channels. And I'm guessing a lot of people have cancelled Rogers internet for Teksavvy. Pay less, get more... and 3 free months of lesser internet from Rogers.

Back