News   Jun 17, 2024
 82     0 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 2.5K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.8K     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

So the cops were not there for the drivers racing in the garage. Or the previously reported smell of marijuana a while back? col.forbin did you say in a previous post you were a Phish fan? Any ideas about where that odour came from? :D And thanks again to all of you folks for communicating with each other and building a kinda sense of community here. Looking forward to moving in next year and meeting most of you.

Oh Ya who owns the duct cleaning truck thats always parked by M1?

So the cops were not there for the drivers racing in the garage. Or the previously reported smell of marijuana a while back? col.forbin did you say in a previous post you were a Phish fan? Any ideas about where that odour came from? :D And thanks again to all of you folks for communicating with each other and building a kinda sense of community here. Looking forward to moving in next year and meeting most of you.

Oh Ya who owns the duct cleaning truck thats always parked by M1?

Some dude in M1

I walked out of M2 2 nights ago, and there were 2 cops there with camera on tripod taking pictures of the front door. Domestic call? That required forensics and the main entrance to be photographed? The guard on duty was saying nothing, and the other guy who walked out in front of me asked the police, and they just gave him the standard "Don't worry about it." And yesterday with the pepper spray incident at Downsview... It sounded like they chased the woman down near us. The fun never stops at Metro Place. Oh, and as for the duct cleaning truck, while trying to see if I could find anything on the police cars here, I found this (3rd item): http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/print.php?sid=5414

I walked out of M2 2 nights ago, and there were 2 cops there with camera on tripod taking pictures of the front door. Domestic call? That required forensics and the main entrance to be photographed? The guard on duty was saying nothing, and the other guy who walked out in front of me asked the police, and they just gave him the standard "Don't worry about it." And yesterday with the pepper spray incident at Downsview... It sounded like they chased the woman down near us. The fun never stops at Metro Place. Oh, and as for the duct cleaning truck, while trying to see if I could find anything on the police cars here, I found this (3rd item): http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/print.php?sid=5414

Buddy works at 32Division he said it was a bad domestic.....didn't really get into details though.
Pretty much crime is everywhere, can't do anything about that. All we can do is observe and report suspicious activities to proper authorities.

What a Joke, so Rogers ups the caps 25GB. Any increase in cable speed will be passed down onto Teksavvy, just like when they went from 10->15mb.

Won't give Rogers a penny if I don't have too. I've had Teksavvy since October, not a single issue and no need to worry about bandwidth charges.

Who was sleeping on their balcony?

Side note for those of you with Rogers or thinking of getting Rogers internet there are some good news
http://redboard.rogers.com/2011/rog...tomer-needs-with-new-hi-speed-internet-tiers/

Did anyone noticed their windows remain dirty, after window washing contractor is gone, please suggest whom can we address the deficiency?

Last edited:
Did anyone noticed their windows remain dirty, after window washing contractor is gone, please suggest whom can we address the deficiency?

Yea, I've noticed the same thing, I'm going to call the office and find out what happened. There's still some black paint on my balcony that's been there since the winter.

Yea, I've noticed the same thing, I'm going to call the office and find out what happened. There's still some black paint on my balcony that's been there since the winter.

my balcony glass wasn't cleaned last fall when they were supposed to be, and they have yet to be touched this summer.

Back