News   May 17, 2024
 2.2K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.4K     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 9.8K     10 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

i woke up to 22c which is what i normally have my furnace set to, when it's on, which it is NOT.

why pay to keep your place at a set temp when mother nature is doing the job for me?

i woke up to 22c which is what i normally have my furnace set to, when it's on, which it is NOT.

why pay to keep your place at a set temp when mother nature is doing the job for me?

Woke up to 22c? I woke up to 19.5c which is quite cold. I talked to them downstairs at the PDI office, they said they'll look into it.

On a side note, still looking for a parking spot.

Is there anyone you guys know that doesn't need their spot? Is my only option to rent from the builder? I'm not sure how to go about looking for parking spot rentals

On a side note, still looking for a parking spot.

Is there anyone you guys know that doesn't need their spot? Is my only option to rent from the builder? I'm not sure how to go about looking for parking spot rentals

Try posting it where the mailbox is located. Not everyone knows this forum.

Wow you guys really hate under 22 c weather eh!! Guys need to start wearing some sweaters and opening the curtains to let some sun in!!! I will be testing my furnace today; does anyone know where to get those filters for it???? They should be replaced every 3 months.

I think someone should post the link to the forum by the mailbox.

Hi! You can buy the filters from Home Depot. About $15-$20 I believe. They have multi packs of 3s but you need to get the right size. I already replaced mine and THE DUST on it was aweful :-( Measure the inside part for the filter just to make sure you buy the right one.

Cheers.

Joe

Wow you guys really hate under 22 c weather eh!! Guys need to start wearing some sweaters and opening the curtains to let some sun in!!! I will be testing my furnace today; does anyone know where to get those filters for it???? They should be replaced every 3 months.

I think someone should post the link to the forum by the mailbox.

I don't know as I am working right now. I REALLY HOPE its back. I was flipping out in the shower today, felt like I was in a deep ocean with freezing cold water all over me :-( I wasn't a happy camper that's for sure. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Anyone know if hot water is back on now for M2?

I don't know as I am working right now. I REALLY HOPE its back. I was flipping out in the shower today, felt like I was in a deep ocean with freezing cold water all over me :-( I wasn't a happy camper that's for sure. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I think M1 has the opposite problem. The water always gets super hot if you want it to but it never really gets very cold. Even if you leave the tap running on cold for a while it still never gets that cold. I guess that is a much better problem than the one you guys over at M2 are having. Hope it gets fixed soon.

And to the comments about about needing a buliten board to be able to post stuff, I totally agree. My dad's condo has a ton of boards where people post stuff and managment will post messages as well. We definately need to get some.

On another note, anyone else notice how careless the workers are when they come to fix stuff. When they came to fix my floors a couple of weeks ago, they sprayed glue all over one of my new curtains and cracked one of my windows somehow. They also pulled up my baseboards and left them on the floor with nails sticking up for over 2 weeks now. Everytime they come to fix somthing they just end up breaking other things and leaving the job half done. This may be acceptable prior to people moving in, but I would think they would take a little bit more care once people are actually living in the place.

go complain to the PDI office and get that person fired!!!!!!

but at least they are getting it done I guess!!

Back