News   Jun 28, 2024
 3K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.7K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 616     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Hey everyone,

I will be going today and will make sure to take as many pics as I can with my cellphone.

Hopefully I can learn how to post them here..lol

Got my letter informing me of my PDI...gotta call in and book an appointment, WOOT!

Model Suite PHOTOS!!!

Hey everyone,

I will be going today and will make sure to take as many pics as I can with my cellphone.

Hopefully I can learn how to post them here..lol

Hi, good evening. Here are some photos of the model suites :) ENJOY

Joe

Attachments

• IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0267.jpg
    IMG_0267.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0258.jpg
    IMG_0258.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0246.jpg
    IMG_0246.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0244.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0245.jpg
    IMG_0245.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0243.jpg
    IMG_0243.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0241.jpg
    IMG_0241.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_0266.jpg
    IMG_0266.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0247.jpg
    IMG_0247.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 209
They should have called you already to book it. ODD!! do call them. it will be 2 days before your scheduled move in date. Good luck!!

They should have called you already to book it. ODD!! do call them. it will be 2 days before your scheduled move in date. Good luck!!

My letter didn't say anything about the PDI having to be 2 days before the move in date. I don't move in until July, so I think that's why I have a little more flexibility to choose a date.

My letter didn't say anything about the PDI having to be 2 days before the move in date. I don't move in until July, so I think that's why I have a little more flexibility to choose a date.

Youre right, there is no time frame the PDI has to be prior to closing. It can be a month or 1 day.

I got a similar letter as well - with no specific date... just a letter informing me that they will be contacting purchasers shortly to book Pre-Delivery Inspections (yeesh... wasting paper much? Why send a letter informing us that we will be getting our PDI dates soon...) and that the appointment times are between 8am - 3pm Monday - Friday. Generally it is about a couple of days before to your move in date...

Something to note however - I know there was a question asked here earlier if people were taking anyone along with them on their PDIs... the letter I just got, specifically says that "PDI attendess include a Vendor/Liberty Development representative, and purchaser(s) ONLY. Please be advised that a MAXIMUM of 2 persons may attend the PDI appointment, including the purchaser..." I have a contact in Tarion and I really want take them with me, since this is my first purchase and I'm likely to overlook something - I'll have to call the office and confirm this...

I got a similar letter as well - with no specific date... just a letter informing me that they will be contacting purchasers shortly to book Pre-Delivery Inspections (yeesh... wasting paper much? Why send a letter informing us that we will be getting our PDI dates soon...) and that the appointment times are between 8am - 3pm Monday - Friday. Generally it is about a couple of days before to your move in date...

Something to note however - I know there was a question asked here earlier if people were taking anyone along with them on their PDIs... the letter I just got, specifically says that "PDI attendess include a Vendor/Liberty Development representative, and purchaser(s) ONLY. Please be advised that a MAXIMUM of 2 persons may attend the PDI appointment, including the purchaser..." I have a contact in Tarion and I really want take them with me, since this is my first purchase and I'm likely to overlook something - I'll have to call the office and confirm this...

So when they called me for the PDI they did tell me that only two people can come. there is no way around it apparently.
I will go with my girlfriend and one more person and hope for the best.

As for the PDI date, IT WILL BE 2 DAYS PRIOR TO MOVE IN DATE, no way around it as I tried to change mine.

the model suites look nice with out the upgrades so imangine how much better it will look with them!!!!

So when they called me for the PDI they did tell me that only two people can come. there is no way around it apparently.
I will go with my girlfriend and one more person and hope for the best.

As for the PDI date, IT WILL BE 2 DAYS PRIOR TO MOVE IN DATE, no way around it as I tried to change mine.

the model suites look nice with out the upgrades so imangine how much better it will look with them!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think all new home buyers are insured by Tarion. So even if we discover something wrong with our unit after we move it, we are insured and the developer would have to fix it.

Back