News   May 09, 2024
 717     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 514     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 873     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

hopefully the dividers are frosted so you have a clear look from far away but so you can't see your neighbours sun-tanning naked on their balcony

Either way the balconies are not that big that you will spend hours and hours on them.

As for painting them yourself? I'm sure the condo board will complain and make you remove the paint. Hope for a HOT neighbour ;)

speaking of balcony, does anyone have a suite with a full length balcony, where the floorplan shows two sliding glass doors-one in the living room, the other in the bedroom. i bought one of those units in M2. but from what i can see on the outside, it seems they've changed it so there's only one set of door. the slding glass doors in the bedroom has been replaced with just windows.

just wondering if others are seeing the same thing. hopefully i'm wrong.

speaking of balcony, does anyone have a suite with a full length balcony, where the floorplan shows two sliding glass doors-one in the living room, the other in the bedroom. i bought one of those units in M2. but from what i can see on the outside, it seems they've changed it so there's only one set of door. the slding glass doors in the bedroom has been replaced with just windows.

just wondering if others are seeing the same thing. hopefully i'm wrong.

I have a full length balcony, but never did it state there would be doors from the bedroom, I remember bringing that up during signing. I dont think any suites have entry ways from the bedroom. Maybe penthouse suites???

Does it state in your purchase agreement that being a feature of the suite?

I have a full length balcony, but never did it state there would be doors from the bedroom, I remember bringing that up during signing. I dont think any suites have entry ways from the bedroom. Maybe penthouse suites???

Does it state in your purchase agreement that being a feature of the suite?

Jump out the window?

Hi everyone! I can't believe its almost a reality.....moving in dates are fast approaching. Some people are starting to move at the end of June! Sooooooooo exciting :) I'm so looking forward to the model suites to be OPEN. I called on the wknd and was told yet again, maybe "next weekend?" I hope they open!! I want to go check out the Queen's Park as it is similar to my unit in M2.

Does anyone see the possibility of any more delays in move in dates? I cross my fingers and pray things remain the same. However, driving by the sites (on a weekly basis - CRAZY I know). It all looks the same and I wonder how on earth will things be done on time??? Maybe I'm wrong?

hey guys i'm new to this site and have finally finished reading all the entries.

I bought in M2 probably one of the first days the showroom opened. So i have been patiently waiting since Sept 08 as well!!

I just called the and they told me the model suites are still not ready. "Call back on the weekend" Seems like they say this to everyone, everyweekend...lol

I live down the street and drive by every day for work. I like the look of the windows.

Anybody here purchase the Runymede Suite in M2??

ps i will def be tryin to get on the board

hey guys i'm new to this site and have finally finished reading all the entries.

I bought in M2 probably one of the first days the showroom opened. So i have been patiently waiting since Sept 08 as well!!

I just called the and they told me the model suites are still not ready. "Call back on the weekend" Seems like they say this to everyone, everyweekend...lol

I live down the street and drive by every day for work. I like the look of the windows.

Anybody here purchase the Runymede Suite in M2??

ps i will def be tryin to get on the board

Welcome!

Here is a question that hasnt been asked.

Bicycles, allowed? Underground parking for them? Anyone know?

If they are not allowed, then adequate storage needs to be supplied, and I dont mean outside. Am I wrong?

Here is a question that hasnt been asked.

Bicycles, allowed? Underground parking for them? Anyone know?

If they are not allowed, then adequate storage needs to be supplied, and I dont mean outside. Am I wrong?

I just called the sales centre, there will be a BIKE LOCKER, details TBD!!

Back