News   May 10, 2024
 135     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 600     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 871     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

lol if you guys are willing to drive north of finch, Highland farms is awesome. Great produce, incredible deli/meat/cheese counter, same goes for the bakery, etc.

It's not an expensive place, although it is because you end up buying so many nice things.

went past the site this morning - the crane for M3 is now fully up :)

In terms of retail - a proper grocery store would be awesome. There's John Vince on Steeprock... and they've got veggies, bread, milk, eggs and tons of bulk stuff... but no meats (for col.forbin's BBQ :p)

JV does have a deli counter.

went past the site this morning - the crane for M3 is now fully up :)

In terms of retail - a proper grocery store would be awesome. There's John Vince on Steeprock... and they've got veggies, bread, milk, eggs and tons of bulk stuff... but no meats (for col.forbin's BBQ :p)

There is a Metro on Bathurst & sheppard and a chinese grocery store that has tons of cheap things on Keele & sheppard, another metro on Keele & wilson, a super store on Dufferin & Steeles. tons of choices. Price choppers on Jane & sheppar, No frills & Fod basics on wilson & Jane.

There is a Metro on Bathurst & sheppard and a chinese grocery store that has tons of cheap things on Keele & sheppard, another metro on Keele & wilson, a super store on Dufferin & Steeles. tons of choices. Price choppers on Jane & sheppar, No frills & Fod basics on wilson & Jane.

Yep. Know about all those... unfortunately I don't have a car, so it was more just wishful thinking that they'd make a grocery store that was closer... But I am happy to hear there's a Shoppers going up in that plaza nearby.

Try Yummy Market north on Allen where the Canadian Tire auto-centre is. It is mosly eastern European food, but they have a good variety.

oops, urbandreamer reads my thoughts...

Yep. Know about all those... unfortunately I don't have a car, so it was more just wishful thinking that they'd make a grocery store that was closer... But I am happy to hear there's a Shoppers going up in that plaza nearby.

The No Frills at Wilson and Bathurst is an easy and quick transit ride from Downsview.

For the foodies out there who love fresh pasta but don't have the time/equipment to make some, there is a place just west on Sheppard (1140 Sheppard Ave. W., Unit 14) called "Pasta Co." that sells fresh pasta, sauces, etc. mmmmm fresh pasta

I second the LCBO idea lol. And I agree that Highland Farms is a BEAUTIFUL grocery store. My family's shopped there since we moved to this area a few years ago, and their quality of foods is incredible! It is a bit pricier than, say, a No-Frills, but probably on par with a Loblaws. It's massive and has amazing meat, lots of Kosher stuff, and lots of Italian things. I love it!

For the foodies out there who love fresh pasta but don't have the time/equipment to make some, there is a place just west on Sheppard (1140 Sheppard Ave. W., Unit 14) called "Pasta Co." that sells fresh pasta, sauces, etc. mmmmm fresh pasta

There is also a handy frozen foods place in the plaza next to where Pasta Co is (there's a Town Shoes outlet right next to it to) called "Almost Perfect" where they sell frozen goods at cheap prices:
http://www.almostperfect.ca/index.php/toronto

They've got lots of frozen ready made pasta, pies, cakes, pizza, breads, BBQ stuff and they sell a lot of bulk dry goods like cereal and snacks too, so this place can be pretty handy sometimes too.

Back