News   Jul 04, 2024
 288     0 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 486     1 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 525     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

my money is on TD too. which sucks because I'm CIBC but they are putting in CIBC and Subway restaurant just 2 blocks north (maybe 3, but who's counting)

well, i made my design choices today:

pricing as follows (some of this is repeat)

- undermount sink (blanco): $800
- flat top stainless steel stove (i had stainless, i upgraded to flat): $300
- upgraded tiles in the entrace/powder: $180
- hardwood throughout: $2,600 ($6.50/sq foot)

there are standard 2 screw cabinet hardware to choose from, so don't bother with their upgrade if you can. the holes will match up with any (comparable sized) hardware, so you can save some money on that and pickup those upgrades at home depot

the designer I dealt with was very helpful and knowledgeable although I recommend you all bring colour chips from your colour scheme to your appointment... it will make the decision making process so much easier.

Last edited:
Is it possible to replace the hot tub with a whirlpool hot tub?

In your condo?? It is possible but the builder will charge you about $3500 for it (I already asked). to do it aftermarket is really hard with the electrical in such a small place.

Hey does anybody know what they are doing on Allen RD south of Sheppard? Seems like there is allot of construction going on there.

In your condo?? It is possible but the builder will charge you about $3500 for it (I already asked). to do it aftermarket is really hard with the electrical in such a small place.

Thanks for the reply.

So regarding upgrades, do we have to pay on the spot? or its all dealt with when its closing time?

Flaco7 - that's TTC extension construction, i think they are building an access point to the tunnel for construction equipment to access it

INTK - 50% up front, 50% at closing

Thanks for the reply.

So regarding upgrades, do we have to pay on the spot? or its all dealt with when its closing time?

Hey, it is actually 50% now and 50% at move in date not closing date.

Col.Forbion always Knowledgeable, thanks for the info.

Apparently, we don't have to wait at all for M3 to reach ground level or parking to be finished for M1/M2 move ins. So let's hope no more delays. The places are looking damn nice!

And it cost $3500, not worth the money i guess.

I wanted one as well, but the price was not right at all. but if you really want it remember this is one of those things that is really hard to do once your unit is complete.

I recommend just get a good shower head and you should be good to go!!!

Back