News   Jul 04, 2024
 277     0 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 484     1 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 525     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Hi! Joe here. Do you (or anyone else) knows when the move in dates are for M2? My original move in date was "Jan. 2010", then it got moved to May, then June, now the final letter says Aug. I'm going to be on the 2nd floor. Please let me know. Thanks. Cheers!!!

J oe

Hi! Joe here. Do you (or anyone else) knows when the move in dates are for M2? My original move in date was "Jan. 2010", then it got moved to May, then June, now the final letter says Aug. I'm going to be on the 2nd floor. Please let me know. Thanks. Cheers!!!

J oe

Well, if your letter says August then its August.

INTK - that makes sense, i'm 5th floor m2 and i move in a week after you

At this stage of the game you're probably looking at no more than 1 more month if it is delayed again. I can't see it though. Cranes are off and they are working on the insides.

I think the main reason for the delays is that M3 needs to be built to ground level for parking and the outside area amenities and that is why we were all delayed.

I'd like to get in while it's still hot outside :)

BTW, can someone pinpoint exactly where these hangars are? Maybe on google maps? I can't find em.

"I think the main reason for the delays is that M3 needs to be built to ground level for parking and the outside area amenities and that is why we were all delayed. "

i totally agree. they need to complete the entire parking garage before they can start letting traffic in

At this stage of the game you're probably looking at no more than 1 more month if it is delayed again. I can't see it though. Cranes are off and they are working on the insides.

I think the main reason for the delays is that M3 needs to be built to ground level for parking and the outside area amenities and that is why we were all delayed.

I doubt the builder was ever planning to let people occupy in 2009. IF sales were 10 times faster, the amount of workers they had on any given day didnt justify them to finish the garage under M3. 2009 occupancy was a sales tactic, no more, no less. Just my 2 cents, bitter itd be.

I doubt the builder was ever planning to let people occupy in 2009. IF sales were 10 times faster, the amount of workers they had on any given day didnt justify them to finish the garage under M3. 2009 occupancy was a sales tactic, no more, no less. Just my 2 cents, bitter itd be.

I would never buy from this dev again unless the deal was exceptional.

You look at Tridel, a builder that really understands the word 'customer service'. They communicate very well. They are on all the social sites, which attract the first time home buyer and they are always in constant communication.

Liberty has to be chased. I had to call to find out about lockers, no one ever approached me. It took months to get a response back from these guys.

It's unfortunate that there aren't stronger regulations to fix this monopoly.

You look at Tridel, a builder that really understands the word 'customer service'. They communicate very well. They are on all the social sites, which attract the first time home buyer and they are always in constant communication.

Liberty has to be chased. I had to call to find out about lockers, no one ever approached me. It took months to get a response back from these guys.

Well, we will see the service after the occupancy and also with the management style. But you did get an exceptional deal, a couple blocks east on Sheppard and you would have paid 100 per square more. So far, I dont have SUCH a complaint about them, hopefully that remains. Im jaded about all builders to be honest.

Regarding regulations, there are alot of them i.e. Tarion, but thats just run by lawyers, builders, and builders lawers which write the regulations in their favour.

Honestly I have no complaints from the builder. The sales staff did tell me about lockers, the decor staff did not twist my arm to get any upgrades, they actually advised against all that could be cheaper done afterwards. The builder did sent notices with enough time for one to prepare. The sales staff was even helped me get the bigger kitchen cabinets for free. As Joe said in a way all builders are shady and one must do all they can to make sure they are getting what they want from who they want. We cannot really compare Tridel to Liberty as liberty is way smaller than Tridel. hey be happy you didn't buy with Malibu, Gramercypark hasn't even started construction and it started selling almost at the same time as metro place condos. The Malibu building downtown was delayed by more than 2 years.

In the end make the best of what you have.

mrl14 did you even buy in metro place?

Speaking of lockers, I have not bought. Should I return to sales office to buy or wait for the design center? Will they run out of lockers?

Speaking of lockers, I have not bought. Should I return to sales office to buy or wait for the design center? Will they run out of lockers?

If you really want one I would say do it as soon as possible just to be on the safe side. give them a call and see what they say plus you will need to amend your purchase agreement.

Back