News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.9K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 604     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

I don't smoke, so maybe this is a stupid question, but don't all units have smoke detectors? If someone smokes in their unit won't it set off the smoke detector?

It looks like I'll have to keep the fans going to circulate the air and get rid of the smoke coming through my vents, or maybe there'll be no smokers in M3. Wishful thinking.

The people in this thread seem like considerate neighbours, that's good to know.

Well easy, they just take the batteries out of the smoke detectors.

Anybody else get a email about M4 tentative closing date being bumped one month. Just got it today. Sucks but I sorta expected it I figure it will b delayed at least six months all said and done

Anybody else get a email about M4 tentative closing date being bumped one month. Just got it today. Sucks but I sorta expected it I figure it will b delayed at least six months all said and done

Really? Your tentative M4 closing date got bumped a month? I'm in M3 and my tentative closing date got changed to my confirmed moving date, and I'm moving in 2 months before I was supposed to.

When was your original tenative closing date and when did it get bumped to?

Really? Your tentative M4 closing date got bumped a month? I'm in M3 and my tentative closing date got changed to my confirmed moving date, and I'm moving in 2 months before I was supposed to.

By the looks of it they still have tons of work to do on M4, M3 is looking quite nice and is moving along much faster.

I'll be in M3 so haven't moved in yet. Mom lives in a house but prefers to deep fry in the backyard to avoid smell in house. Just wondering if that would be an issue if done on balcony.

well once you get here just test it out. the fan in the kitchen works well. if you have to move it out to the balcony just pray that it is not too smelly and that your neighbours don't mind.

I'll be in M3 floor 3. Tentative date got moved to Jan 2012 sometime in Nov last yr....hmmm...when did you get your letter?

If anyone sees anybody else launch a cigarette on the grass and parking garage, please have guts to tell them off. They need to have respect not just for their property but for the condo community in general.

Also doesn't the property have outside ashtrays?? If not, that needs to be brought up at the next meeting to be bought and installed at designated areas.

If anyone sees anybody else launch a cigarette on the grass and parking garage, please have guts to tell them off. They need to have respect not just for their property but for the condo community in general.

Also doesn't the property have outside ashtrays?? If not, that needs to be brought up at the next meeting to be bought and installed at designated areas.

Ditto. I sure won't have a problem telling someone that.

Originally tentative close date was April 30 2012 moved to may 31 2012. 6th floor in M4. got the "bad" new thursday afternoon. Ok it's only one month, I know, but was just currious if anybody else got anything.
The buildings are both up and we have windows unto 8th floor in M4. M3 is almost finished with their windows only two floors left. Seems to take aprox 1 week per floor to do the windows.I take ttc to work so I'm @ downsview station every day so I have a quick peek @ the progress when coming home
Was told by sales lady (when I purchased) that 3 & 4 were closing around the same time. Which i thought was weird since M3 was up way b4 M4. oh well just looking forward to moving in, whenever it happens

Also what about the people who are spitting on the floor in the underground garage , that's pretty disgusting ?

Hello all

Been following this forum for awhile now and would like to thank you all for your postings about your experiences buying, waiting, moving, living, etc. I'm moving into m4
( 4th floor ) and also got the Letter Thursday about the tentative occupancy due date being moved from Apr 30/12 to for me May 22/12. This is not a big deal for me and expected a delay(s) anyways. I'll just might end up saving a bit more money before the move I hope.

The design centre was an experience too. They still havn't got back to me with the colour pallet thing yet a week and a 1/2 later. And no word on the lockers yet ethier.

Yaz16 I'm an electrican in transportation industry and this my first owned home. You?

As for them smokers I wonder if they would like it if I tossed my beer caps onto there balconies.....just a thought.

m4pete i hear you on the locker situation. I've been told by the saleslady not to worry as everyone who wanted a locker at m1 and m2 were given one. Brent at the design centre stated we should hear something before sept (when m3 and m4 should be near sold out).

First homeowner myself and work for the Government.

Pete if i have any electrical issues/need upgrade, can i hire you?

Last edited:

Back