News   Jul 11, 2024
 4.5K     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 199     2 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 399     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

There's so much open space across the street from our condos, I know that they're planning on building commercial buildings, but they should build a huge mall or movie theatre or grocery store, something useful for us.

Highly doubt they'll build mall/movie theater since Yorkdale is so close already. If anything maybe a walmart or grocery centre.

Highly doubt they'll build mall/movie theater since Yorkdale is so close already. If anything maybe a walmart or grocery centre.

A grocery store would be nice. I'd also love to see a sports complex in the field across our condos, I know that the Toronto FC practice facility is being built at Downsview Park, but I'm not sure where exactly. To have tennis courts, basketball courts, a baseball diamond, any of that would be great to go along with the exercise facility and pool that we already have in our buildings.

A grocery store would be nice. I'd also love to see a sports complex in the field across our condos, I know that the Toronto FC practice facility is being built at Downsview Park, but I'm not sure where exactly. To have tennis courts, basketball courts, a baseball diamond, any of that would be great to go along with the exercise facility and pool that we already have in our buildings.

With in DOWNSVIEW Park there is a sports complex. it has several indoor & outdoor soccer courts, Beach volleyball courts, Hoop Dome (tons of basketball courts), Go karting, indoor rock climbing, this is open all year round. Did I mention the farmers market/flea market? this is all with in a 5 minute drive (or less).
Check out this link
http://www.downsviewpark.ca/eng/tenants.shtml

There are also several parks with in a 10 minute walk from the condo that have baseball diamonds, tennis courts etc.

Enjoy discovering your new community.

That's amazing, I love playing sports so that's good news for me.

Has there been any events scheduled for people in our buildings to meet and mingle with their new neighbours? Once the 1 acre park gets built we should have BBQ's and other get-togethers for people who are into that. Does anyone know when the 1 acre park will be finished? Right now it's just a big construction site, hopefully it will be finished by next year.

Also, does anyone think our maintenance fees will go up in the near future?

Can anyone comment on how the amenities are in M1 + M2? How is the pool, whirlpool, sauna, golf simulator, exercise equipment? Is it as expected, better, worse? How is the party room and media room? What are the fees to use the party room? What exactly is in the media room? Has anyone had guests who've used the guest suites?

A lot of questions, I know, but I'm curious about my new home!

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on how the amenities are in M1 + M2? How is the pool, whirlpool, sauna, golf simulator, exercise equipment? Is it as expected, better, worse? How is the party room and media room? What are the fees to use the party room? What exactly is in the media room? Has anyone had guests who've used the guest suites?

A lot of questions, I know, but I'm curious about my new home!

Don't forget the movie room in M2 . It has a large screen and about 12 comfortable chairs in there . It looks like a little movie theater . You can book it for 2 1/2 hours I believe . You have to bring your own DVD to play in there . I fell asleep in there while watching my movie , lol .

That's amazing, I love playing sports so that's good news for me.

Has there been any events scheduled for people in our buildings to meet and mingle with their new neighbours? Once the 1 acre park gets built we should have BBQ's and other get-togethers for people who are into that. Does anyone know when the 1 acre park will be finished? Right now it's just a big construction site, hopefully it will be finished by next year.

Also, does anyone think our maintenance fees will go up in the near future?

Half the park will be ready this year.

There is a 1080 for $362k, no 1180.

Wow, that's a steal. That's $335/sq.ft, right now on average the units in M3+M4 are selling for about $400/sq.ft. To give everyone an idea, that same 1080 sq.ft unit would now be selling for about 430k.

Last edited:

Back