News   Jul 12, 2024
 819     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 741     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 311     0 

Living Downtown

I said it would be a pain, not a disaster.

But can we agree that commuting across yonge st south of bloor is more time consuming than commuting across any other street in Toronto?
Maybe, I dunno. I haven't lived and worked across all the major streets in Toronto. :)

I guess my point was that Yonge and University are so close to each other to begin with, getting to one of them from the beyond the other one isn't necessarily that big of a deal even in rush hour. I mean they're only a few big blocks away after all.

I'd say pick your neighbourhood first, and the actual condo building second. How you pick your neighbourhood depends on your needs. Do you want to be a minute away from the subway, or do you want to be close the highway for your commuting. Are you looking for a good night life or close by parks for your kids to play in. Remember the golden rule of real estate: location location location!

Personally I like Queen West or King West, but being closer to the subway would be nice too.

1. Pantages Tower - Eaton Centre/Massey Hall area (it reminds me of NYC)
pantages1.jpg

2. 10 Bellair - Yorkville (just love the design and presence of this building)
10bellair_lg.jpg

3. Minto Midtown - Yonge / Eglinton (for the view! and the very livable neighbourhood)
View_South.jpg

Back