Legacy, Ultra, Yorkland @ Heron's Hill Condos (Monarch Homes) - Real Estate

Size of the Lockers for Ultra / Legacy

Does any one have information about the size of the lockers that will be available for residents. I am sure quite a few of the purchasers would have purchased lockers at Ultra but i am not sure about the dimensions or size, Does any one on UT have any information about it ? kindly share. Thanks

Condo Fees for Ultra / Legacy / Yorkland

Ultra's condo fees was listed @ .47 cents per sqft - which i am sure will be rocketing within the first 2 years, Does anyone know clearly what does this condo fees cover. I think it definitely does NOT cover, Cable, Phone and Hydro. Any one can please share as to what is actually covered in the condo fees for these towers (Legacy, Ultra, Yorkland) ? thanks

Ultra's condo fees was listed @ .47 cents per sqft - which i am sure will be rocketing within the first 2 years, Does anyone know clearly what does this condo fees cover. I think it definitely does NOT cover, Cable, Phone and Hydro. Any one can please share as to what is actually covered in the condo fees for these towers (Legacy, Ultra, Yorkland) ? thanks

Legacy's condo fee was listed at 0.45 which will cover the WiFi. Lockers are extra in which the monthly fee is around $50.00

Does any one have information about the size of the lockers that will be available for residents. I am sure quite a few of the purchasers would have purchased lockers at Ultra but i am not sure about the dimensions or size, Does any one on UT have any information about it ? kindly share. Thanks

Locker/storage should be approximately 5'x3' and ceiling height. If you purchased a locker, additional maintenance fee will be applicable. Same goes for parking.

Condo fees includes: water, heating/air conditioning, cleaning of common/shared areas/facilities and building insurance.

Last edited:
Locker/storage should be approximately 5'x3' and ceiling height. If you purchased a locker, additional maintenance fee will be applicable. Same goes for parking. Condo fees includes: water, heating/air conditioning, cleaning of common/shared areas/facilities and building insurance.

Thank You Luxome, that's great information. 5' x 3' should be good enough space in my opinion for lockers

Locker/storage should be approximately 5'x3' and ceiling height. If you purchased a locker, additional maintenance fee will be applicable. Same goes for parking.

Condo fees includes: water, heating/air conditioning, cleaning of common/shared areas/facilities and building insurance.

Are you sure the fees include water + heating + Air Conditioning??? I was under the impression this was extra but if it's included that would be awesome!!!

Are you sure the fees include water + heating + Air Conditioning??? I was under the impression this was extra but if it's included that would be awesome!!!

Luxome is correct. Condo fees includes heating and AC + water, Hydro and cable are the only expenses not included. Can any one who has experience with Monarch new condos confirm if the their condo fees also go extremely high withing the first 2 years .. ?? if so what are we talking .55 per sqft in the second year or would it be even higher ?

Luxome is correct. Condo fees includes heating and AC + water, Hydro and cable are the only expenses not included. Can any one who has experience with Monarch new condos confirm if the their condo fees also go extremely high withing the first 2 years .. ?? if so what are we talking .55 per sqft in the second year or would it be even higher ?

AC is not hydro consumption?

AC is not hydro consumption?

Yup. AC should be Hydro and given the information (that Hydro is not covered) - Condo fees will not include AC costs. Given the temperature it is out there today, IMO it wouldn't be as bad to have a north facing condo as that will keep the place cool and minimize the Hydro costs :D

Still curious how much could the condo fees jump after year 1 for Ultra. Its supposed to be .47 cents, but am wondering if it would really spike badly in the second year or so like it happens with most of the other new condos.

Yup. AC should be Hydro and given the information (that Hydro is not covered) - Condo fees will not include AC costs. Given the temperature it is out there today, IMO it wouldn't be as bad to have a north facing condo as that will keep the place cool and minimize the Hydro costs :D

Still curious how much could the condo fees jump after year 1 for Ultra. Its supposed to be .47 cents, but am wondering if it would really spike badly in the second year or so like it happens with most of the other new condos.

Typically, when a building is designed and marketed with Air Conditioning included in the condo fees, the heating and air conditioning is supplied means of heated or chilled water (depending on the season) being delivered to fan coil units within the individual units. The operational costs of the natural gas heating and central chillers for the heated or chilled water would be included in the estimated condominium maintenance fees. The cost of electricity to operate the fan in the fan coil units would be the only components which would be directly borne by the resident.

Monarch is one of the more reputable developers in the industry. With respect to your comment that AC should be Hydro and that Hydro is not covered, and thus the Condo fees will not inclue AC costs, in spite of the fact that the developer has stated in writing that they would be, is with all due respect, much less than completely accurate.

AHK

I know the lower floors did theirs last month. I am on the 6th floor and I did my colour selection around 19th of April. Higher floors probably will be done later but soon

I am still waiting for the colour selections. As I know, we will go to the Monarch Design Centre for the selections. I am just wondering is there many choices to pick because there are only three options in the sales centre?

Back