L Tower Condos (Cityzen, Castlepoint Realty, Fernbrook Homes) - Real Estate -

Hey Xeno. The developer had that one and den that sold on MLS. Great work IMO by the developer to establish value and provide sold comparables. I have counted about 20 real assignments, including what is available at the sales office. But some of those are just realtors placing bogus properties on to fish buyers or the classic bait and switch

I got a delay letter as well. About a 3 week delay. I wonder when is the first move in dates for the tower is now. I don't think the last quote of end of February is going to happen.

Yet another delay! I literally just got a letter delaying my unit from March 15 to June 15….. Today I received a letter with a delay from June 15 to July 23. Not ideal as we will be on our honeymoon at that time. At this point I am hoping for a delay into August!

Cityzen put up more pictures on their blog (www.cityzen.ca will direct you to it). One of them is a picture of the lobby - which is still all concrete. Unless new residents supposedly moving in soon walk in from a back entrance (or wear hardhats), I don't think first occupancy will occur anytime soon.

Don't count on it -- I was in a new building a while ago where you had to duck under a ladder to get to the management office. There was still plastic sheeting hanging from the ceiling and other construction activities. It was ridiculous.

Don't count on it -- I was in a new building a while ago where you had to duck under a ladder to get to the management office. There was still plastic sheeting hanging from the ceiling and other construction activities. It was ridiculous.

Definitely not counting on it. I've seen a few new condos, but none had bare concrete only. This is more raw than I've ever seen myself. But I suppose its possible. They will have to open up the plywood door for residents, rope off any dangling wires and building materials, and I suppose we're good to go! The lower floor units certainly look livable in the pictures.

I'm hoping for the best for my fellow L Tower Residents. I'm not moving in until near the end of the occupancy period, so it probably won't affect me as much. But if this is the state that the condo is in and people are expected to move in, I don't suppose many people will be happy...

Definitely not counting on it. I've seen a few new condos, but none had bare concrete only. This is more raw than I've ever seen myself. But I suppose its possible. They will have to open up the plywood door for residents, rope off any dangling wires and building materials, and I suppose we're good to go! The lower floor units certainly look livable in the pictures.

I'm hoping for the best for my fellow L Tower Residents. I'm not moving in until near the end of the occupancy period, so it probably won't affect me as much. But if this is the state that the condo is in and people are expected to move in, I don't suppose many people will be happy...

I lived in one with no glass in the lobby. They used wood to cover it from the elements. Maybe someone has to get hurt or killed for them to keep developers from forcing people through condos that are not ready.

Another letter (dated March 4th) stating that high winds in Toronto has caused a construction delay. They didn't have a new occupancy date listed but I am assuming another letter will follow shortly.

Received another letter. Occupancy dates have been extended by a month.

Received mine as well. Back three weeks to September. Lets hope this is the last one we see.
I hope the top cladding is installed quickly ... then atleast the "weather" delays would no longer apply.

I guess we have to be patient :( ... have to admit though, the L is looking better everytime I see her :).

I got a letter as well pushing the date from June to July. However if they don't start moving lower floors in soon, I don't see how they'll be able to hit middle units by July. I expect yet another delay.

I got a letter as well pushing the date from June to July. However if they don't start moving lower floors in soon, I don't see how they'll be able to hit middle units by July. I expect yet another delay.

Hi guys ... just curious if anyone has heard or been informed of any projected move in start date on any floor ... especially those on the lower floors. Riley ... I think you are right ... if they don't move any people in soon ... I fear another delay is coming.

Hi guys ... just curious if anyone has heard or been informed of any projected move in start date on any floor ... especially those on the lower floors. Riley ... I think you are right ... if they don't move any people in soon ... I fear another delay is coming.

I haven't heard anything. If you're within 3 months of the interim occupancy date, generally they cannot extend it by more than 2 weeks from that date from what I gather. Its before the 3 month mark that is "dangerous" since they can extend it by months on end. If anybody knows more, please speak up!

I got a quick glimpse a week ago at the entrance. The plywood is gone. Its just a plastic sheet now covering the entrance to the lobby. That should be a good sign.

Back