News   Mar 28, 2024
 1K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 562     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 851     0 

Kotsy's Toronto Photos

Great set; as always! Now you have to stay up late and get a great sunset!

Couple more from the CNE & at the Yorkville Murals Event

Midway Morning Stroll
by kotsy, on Flickr

Mach 3 Sunrise Views
by kotsy, on Flickr

_Z1P4680.jpg
_Z1P4695.jpg
_Z1P4698.jpg
_Z1P4703.jpg
_Z1P4740.jpg
Paint-Throw.gif

I agree with Justin. Kotsy, you are an artist. I know only a very little about photography. Just enough to recognize a small part of the skill, care and artistic sensibility that must go into your work. Thanks, and please keep posting!

Thank you, friend! The return of the CNE definitely got me off my lazy butt to shoot for myself again and hoping that continues into the fall.

Here's the rest of my CNE photos and a little video to caps things off 🙂

Midway Reflection by kotsy, on Flickr

Tickets by kotsy, on Flickr

Early Morning Over The Midway by kotsy, on Flickr

Rise & Rainbow by kotsy, on Flickr

Down Games Row @ Dawn by kotsy, on Flickr

Midway Sunset by kotsy, on Flickr

Happy Labour Day! by kotsy, on Flickr

Magical, hypnotic, stunning. Had no idea you had a drone. Excited to see more. ❣️

Very glad to hear that! I got the drone almost a year ago but this is only my 3rd video with it. 1st is Gardiner ramp demolition, 2nd is big winter storm.

Hoping to use it more now that I've gotten tips on adjusting settings for smoother moves 🤌

Very glad to hear that! I got the drone almost a year ago but this is only my 3rd video with it. 1st is Gardiner ramp demolition, 2nd is big winter storm.

Hoping to use it more now that I've gotten tips on adjusting settings for smoother moves 🤌

Don't know if you have a background in film (I do), but you definitely have some mad skills, not just as photographer/drone D.O.P + editor... you think like a director.

Look forward to your feature documentary on National Geographic: "Ravine City: The Largest Urban Forest in World" (hint lol).

That CNE video was pure art. Stunning work, kotsy. Looking forward to more images and videos.

Don't know if you have a background in film (I do), but you definitely have some mad skills, not just as photographer/drone D.O.P + editor... you think like a director.

Look forward to your feature documentary on National Geographic: "Ravine City: The Largest Urban Forest in World" (hint lol).

My background is as extensive as watching YouTube videos so I'm thrilled to hear that! Definitely encourages me to keep at it. I'll have to keep that documentary idea in mind!

That CNE video was pure art. Stunning work, kotsy. Looking forward to more images and videos.

Many thanks! I'm excited to create more over the winter when work slows down but I just had to capture the CNE when it's here because it's been gone for so long and I love it so much. ❤

Back