News   May 14, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   May 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   May 14, 2024
 591     0 

knife sharpening trucks

I have heard of truck assist ,a truck repair and trailer towing company in Toronto( near our area).There are many such trucks passing through the roads very second.But not seen much knife sharpening trucks in our area. May be it has no service in our area.Pretty hard to find one here.

Never a knife sharpening truck when you need one to sharpen your lawn mower. Does a snow-blower need sharpening?
They come around in the summer in my neighbourhood. If I happen to be around, I get them to sharpen my lawnmower blade (as well as some kitchen knives/cleavers and garden tools). However, this year maybe I'll take it into a repair shop. It's due for a tune up and oil change, and I'd get a sharpening done at the same time.

Sharpening truck drivers are pretty stupid. Several times over the years I've been ready to have one of them sharpen a bunch of kitchen knives, then along comes a truck down our road dinging his bell, and by the time I get to the front door to flag him down, he's gone to the next street. Missed him again. So again I do it myself with a pumice stone sharpener. Why can't they stop, ding their bells for a couple of minutes, move on 1/2 block, do it again....?

Back