News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.8K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 601     1 

Kirkor Portlands Proposal

^^ I lol'd hard
That seems so far away from the city.. I can see this type of design working as part of Union Stn (since the station stretches for so long). The fingers need to be toned down though.
Actually, that would be really cool along the rail ROW.

Portlands, to me, has much more potential to be mid-high density on-the-fringe kind of development. I'd definitely not like to see it as one single development, or even a CityPlace type of deal.

If I recall there was talk of having a large tower to the east as a counterpoint to the CN Tower for skyline balance. This could be one of those proposals.

The base really needs to change, but the tower would be quite a landmark.

Isn't it around there that various politicians have proposed a red light district?

This upsets me.

I love a lot of the works that Kirkor does. They have such a nice 'cleanness' to their designs. This one just made me lol.

Haha yeah, I hadn't even thought of that until it was mentioned, and now I can't get it out of my head.

I like the canal running through the city in place of the Gardiner, it'd be cool to have some waterways running through the city like that. I'm looking forward to Sherbourne Park because of this.

Back