King West Life in Liberty Village (Plazacorp) - Real Estate -

I just got a reply to my email regarding the color selection meeting. For my floor (16th) in 85 east liberty the color selection meetings are scheduled for October 2012.

OK, so I went for my PDI. The way they do it is they put you in the sales center among the chaos and you basically have to make your choices and then grab a rep to record your choices. I'm used to having my own rep for 1-1 1/2 hours....sitting down at a table and going over everything. Just felt really rushed.

As for the finishes...there are no upgrades. Appliances are very nice. They had pictures of the bathrooms and kitchens. Pretty classy looking.

There are 5 options for everything. The floors are dark brown, dark grey, ash, white, light wood and are extra wide plank. Also, there are 2 options for the fireplace. Occupancy should be in a year.

Hopefully they get a little more organized.

Let me know if you have any questions...I'll try my best to answer.

I think you mean you went for your colour selection. PDI is when you inspect the finished (or almost finished) unit.

I'm surprised there weren't more options. When we bought with Plazacorp, we had tons of choice. And follow-up on the upgrades if you're interested. They told us there were none, but it turned out we were able to upgrade directly with the tile people, the kitchen people, etc.

I think you mean you went for your colour selection. PDI is when you inspect the finished (or almost finished) unit.

I'm surprised there weren't more options. When we bought with Plazacorp, we had tons of choice. And follow-up on the upgrades if you're interested. They told us there were none, but it turned out we were able to upgrade directly with the tile people, the kitchen people, etc.

Yes you're right. I must have had PDI in my head from another thread.

I actually saw the 5 choices. 2 are awful but the other 3 are really quite nice. They will allow you to mix one or two things (for eg. put a dark floor with the urban chic design despite shown with an almost white floor). The standard stuff actually looked quite nice. Personally I suspect there will be very little need to upgrade tiles and flooring and bathrooms though perhaps the kitchen cabinetry might be upgraded and the granite finishing if one is so inclined. They told me there is a 3rd fireplace option but they did not have it there. I guess being in 85 my actual choice will be made next Sept 2012.

im disappointed that they got rid of the display models for the rooms AND they removed all the images from the pureplaza site. Does anyone have anything? (pics, vids)

I have pictures of both of the two original model suites. The 1 plus den and the 2 plus den. I saved them all to my computer. PM me your email and I can send them to you.

I have pictures of both of the two original model suites. The 1 plus den and the 2 plus den. I saved them all to my computer. PM me your email and I can send them to you.

awesome, u need to empty ur inbox though, said it was full

I bought phase 2 .. 15th floor and booked my color selections for March 6. Hopefully they have some decent upgrades.

No upgrades on this condo. are you sure you are on the right forum? I havent been contacted about colour choices yet (bought in phase I), so you are making me wonder.

No upgrades on this condo. are you sure you are on the right forum? I havent been contacted about colour choices yet (bought in phase I), so you are making me wonder.

that's correct. no upgrades on this project. the standards are pretty nice, good materials and colours

Back