King West Life in Liberty Village (Plazacorp) - Real Estate -

The south side of the building will be close enough to the gardner to probably catch pieces of a car accident. It's backing up real close, and to do three phases like that won't fly.....People wouldnt buy into phase two or three.....I think plaza corp knows something....it's just what I thought when I was investigating the project to sell...

Gardiner?

The south side of the building will be close enough to the gardner to probably catch pieces of a car accident. It's backing up real close, and to do three phases like that won't fly.....People wouldnt buy into phase two or three.....I think plaza corp knows something....it's just what I thought when I was investigating the project to sell...

Jason....so lets assume that there is the possibility that the Gardiner will be eliminated...would that be good or bad for king west buyers? What would they likely put there? Would this result in new constructions that may block the views for King West?

Thanks...

The south side of the building is 300 feet from the gardiner..so really how many pieces of a car accident is it going to get? You should really check your facts before making statements. Also if they do eliminate the gardiner, that means pretty much all the south facing units have lost their views when new condos go up right in front of King West Life. I am sure that would be a great selling point for your purchasers.

Also there are a number of condos on the south side off lakeshore (waterclub, riveria, 410-600 QQ) and the condos at 12 and 16 yonge that are even closer to the Gardiner and have been there for years and I haven't heard of cars flying into them on a regular basis.

Gardiner...

littlemonkey....just a small note about building on the south side of king west....i believe the train tracks run there thus there would not be any buildings immediately south of the construction. I do however agree that the construction is really not 'that' close to the Gardiner..

The south side of the building is 300 feet from the gardiner..so really how many pieces of a car accident is it going to get? You should really check your facts before making statements. Also if they do eliminate the gardiner, that means pretty much all the south facing units have lost their views when new condos go up right in front of King West Life. I am sure that would be a great selling point for your purchasers.

Also there are a number of condos on the south side off lakeshore (waterclub, riveria, 410-600 QQ) and the condos at 12 and 16 yonge that are even closer to the Gardiner and have been there for years and I haven't heard of cars flying into them on a regular basis.

Anybody know when it will be fully open to the public?... right now it says "by appointment only"

Sales

Anybody know how this project is selling? Very good pricing even with the downturn in the economy....

Anybody know how this project is selling? Very good pricing even with the downturn in the economy....

The agent opening was pretty busy... There was a nice line up before they opened and I'd guess they must have sold 50% + of the first building... I got an email yesterday... The registered public opening is next Wednesday between 5 - 8

i was looking there, but 1200 units or something around there?? no thanks, that really turned me off....

^... That's the same as any other number of buildings grouped together... The 3 Monarch buildings should be around the same

1200 units?

Yeah about 1200 units but over three buildings and 2 podium like structures. Whats the problem with 1200 units? Isnt it about location, floorplans, amentities, finishes?

you are correct in location, floorplans, and finishes are factors... but I think the shared amenities for 1200+ units and the massing of these 3 slab towers are just a bit too much

Amount of Units...

While I agree that the amenities my get a little chaotic with that many people I disagree with the architecture. I like the design, and while I know this is completely up to preference, I think its a welcome diversion from the standard rectangular tower designs we see all over the place...

-Chris

While I agree that the amenities my get a little chaotic with that many people I disagree with the architecture. I like the design, and while I know this is completely up to preference, I think its a welcome diversion from the standard rectangular tower designs we see all over the place...

Completely agree about the architecture... and I don't think the amenities would be a problem... This building actually has a lot more amenities than they present on their website... I've lived in similar sized buildings and never found amenities to be a problem... What's interesting is that Plazacorp is also including the plants for the terraces and patios as illustrated

Back