King East Condos (Lamb Development, Hyde Park, Sher Corp ) - Real Estate -

security

I don't get it... they entered your suite while you were there or when you were away? Aren't they supposed to notify you and get your permission if they want to enter your unit?

when i was there .so what would their motives be........they gave no excuse except to say'oh i didnt know you were home!' then virtually ran out

I had some guys enter my unit at like 7 in the morning with the same shtick. Any other condo I remember being asked if I would allow them to enter my suite while I wasn't there or if I needed to be there.

Almost finished my 30 day tarion. I have 35 deficiencies so far.

Amazing.

well I guess I'll be leaving my valuables at my parents house for a bit!

Did they even knock??? I could imagine what would happen if a girl was just getting out of the shower would feel like. *note to self: walk around the unit naked for the first month.

I have my PDI & interim occupancy tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it a lot, though I admit I have some anxiety about how big the unit will look vs the grand scale I fantasized about from the layout, hah!

occupancy

I have my PDI & interim occupancy tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it a lot, though I admit I have some anxiety about how big the unit will look vs the grand scale I fantasized about from the layout, hah!

good luck units are good layouts! in mine tile guys there yesterday redoing one bathroom........floor guy showed up and now knows what to repair..btw olive oil cleans the floors well.........electrician knows what he has to do.....kitchen guys too.......light installed in one bathroom still waiting for one mirror and light in other......progress everyday.......hallways are progressing too boxes over all entry door waiting for tile and lights........i would put a safety lock on the inside of your unit door

I have people in my unit every day fixing things so I'm happy with that. Still some major things to fix but looks like the heartache is over.

I would never buy a pre construction if I wasn't saving up and living with my folks... anyone who was renting or moving from another house, I don't know how you would have handled the stress of not knowing when you would get your keys.

I had my pdi but have not received my keys yet (maybe today maybe whenever)... 13 & 14th floors still look like war zones when i was there on Wednesday and many of the units are not done yet.

I would never buy a pre construction if I wasn't saving up and living with my folks... anyone who was renting or moving from another house, I don't know how you would have handled the stress of not knowing when you would get your keys.

I had my pdi but have not received my keys yet (maybe today maybe whenever)... 13 & 14th floors still look like war zones when i was there on Wednesday and many of the units are not done yet.

They put a board over the 13,14,15 floor buttons in the elevators so I figured they were nowhere near done. Just remember you can get compensated if they don't give you at least 10 days notice for delays. Read up on it in your tarion booklet.

They put a board over the 13,14,15 floor buttons in the elevators so I figured they were nowhere near done. Just remember you can get compensated if they don't give you at least 10 days notice for delays. Read up on it in your tarion booklet.

I have occupancy scheduled for 12th, and I was assured that they would be done on time. Supposed to have PDI end of this week most likely. I am on the 14th floor. And there were two notifications that I got 5 days past the date and 2 days prior to next date.

I have occupancy scheduled for 12th, and I was assured that they would be done on time. Supposed to have PDI end of this week most likely. I am on the 14th floor. And there were two notifications that I got 5 days past the date and 2 days prior to next date.

Good luck with that one.

I have a question...

Do they put up the pole in the closets + any shelves? Or do they just put up the hardware that attaches to the wall?

Back