King East Condos (Lamb Development, Hyde Park, Sher Corp ) - Real Estate -

The developer should provide you with the forms and info when you get your keys

Yes, they should have, but didn't. You can ask Property Management for the form (it's easier this way) or contact suitemeters@torontohydro.com

As for the floors - we didn't have too much, so I was down on my hands and knees using old-fashioned elbow grease. I still find tiny areas with drywall.

What do you think the $PSF is in this building? $600/ft?

Generally East of Yonge street sells about $50 less/sq.ft. for comparable product to the West side.

I would guess without seeing it $550/sq.ft. if the comparable would be $600/sq.ft. on the West side.

^^^
I think UD it may be in fact less and around $500. However, resale is around $450 to $500/sq.ft. and there is still some premium for relatively new product. I was just trying to respond to The King East's $600 figure which I am quite sure is over market value.

I'm not sure what the price is but I have looked at a few of the newer condos in the area and they're going for much more than $500/ft. I was told by an agent it's around 600/ft. I didn't think it's that high..but it's deff not at 450/500. Perhaps in a little while if prices drop, but not now.

Just looked into this and my agent confirmed $600 (without parking).

If you list and sell, please let us know the cost/sq.ft. I assume we are talking about a 500 sq.ft. 1 bedroom as I am guessing since larger units sell at less/sq.ft., this is not a 2 bedroom condo. I think this is quite a high estimate. Hope you get it.

If you list and sell, please let us know the cost/sq.ft. I assume we are talking about a 500 sq.ft. 1 bedroom as I am guessing since larger units sell at less/sq.ft., this is not a 2 bedroom condo. I think this is quite a high estimate. Hope you get it.

700 square feet...and the offers are rolling in:p

That is great.
When it is sold, perhaps you would not mind sharing what the final price/sq.ft. was and the floor/view so we can guage the market.
I would of course understand your desire for privacy.
Also would be curious if you are getting "offers" whether you are going above asking and if so by what percentage...once you have concluded the deal.
Good product clearly is still in demand.

I'm not sure if this means anything but I constantly see people in here with agents and given the lack of new lofts of this caliber in the immediate area, I wouldn't be surprised if units are going for high 5's here. I'd be interested to know what your place sells for, City Lights.

Back