700     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 316     0 

June 18th - Shots from Yonge/Carlton

SP!RE

°°°°°°
Member Bio
Reaction score
All of the following photos are created by myself. Enjoy!

dsc0003eb.jpg

dsc0035ja.jpg

dsc0036wb.jpg

dsc0037ky.jpg

dsc0056qw.jpg

Last edited:
43 views and no feedback? Boo.

Good pictures. I generally prefer night time pictures when all the neon signs are lit. See if you can, please, post a few of them. Having said that, your 1st shot showing sunlight lit skyline, if I can call it that, is excellent.

Looking forward to night time shorts.

Love them SP!RE - I find them a bit small though - works well for viewing a bunch but it's nice to be able to see them in full size as well to admire the beauty and all :)

Thanks guys :). Sorry to have whined-- I am now very happy to have received feedback on one of my first ever photo-threads. Glad you guys liked the pics.

I've edited the shots to a larger size and placed them in the original post. :)

Last edited:
Wow you have an amazing view. Im so jealous. Wish I could wake up to that every morning...

Thanks guys :). Sorry to have whined-- I am now very happy to have received feedback on one of my first ever photo-threads. Glad you guys liked the pics.

I've edited the shots to a larger size and placed them in the original post. :)

Don't forget us. We are looking forward to additional shots from you. To repeat what has been said in an earlier post, you have a wonderful view. Thx.

That's perfect! - now some extermely high res photos from that vantage will definitely definitely post card worthy!

Back