190     0 
News   May 06, 2024
 614     1 
News   May 06, 2024
 1.2K     0 

James Club Condos (Princess Group) - Real Estate -

Delay

Found this in another forum:

We are approx. 3-4 weeks behind regular schedule. This is due to weather. As it stands, occupancy is still as outline in letter.

I am new here, and stumbled on this site when I was looking for info on the James Club.

Are there any other buyers on here? I can't wait for it to be finished, it looks fantastic!

Existing building designed in the 60's by The late great architect Raymond J. Mandel. The same architect who designed The James Club, The Terraces of the Old Mill, Old Mill Terrace and many other great buildings.
Some of the suites do follow the curvature of the building. They are rather beautiful.

The James Club is situated on its location to accomodate reasonable space from the existing building, cp rail & existing utilities.

Construction did not commence last fall, as you require and must satisy certain items such as: applications & permits, meetings, surveys etc.
At that point sales were at 65% which is well past the number required to build.

Sales are over 80% and construction will commence in May/June.

I hope this answers all questions.

I am new here, and stumbled on this site when I was looking for info on the James Club.

Are there any other buyers on here? I can't wait for it to be finished, it looks fantastic!

OldBarBri i am a buyer of the james club.....i also cant wait for this thing to be built

update

I found this update on another site and just wanted to pass it on

James Club Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Everyone,
We are diligently working on the concrete underground portion of the building. You should see the concrete out of the ground by end of June.
Sales are coming along nicely.
For those that have purchased the "Ashley" corner you may visit the sales centre for a copy of the 3-D walk-thru of the suite.
Colour selection items are being finalised. I am looking at starting by end of May. Sorry for the delay, we are almost there.
I am waiting on an up-to-date construction schedule which will give me a better understanding of where we are in terms of occupancy dates

Hello,

Just bought a unit today. Small (only 600 sq/f) but I love the location.

Just wondering if anyone has any insight re construction progress. They said my unit (5th floor) would be ready by Oct next year yet when I look at its current state they are only at the fifth -frame wise. Any chance I will be moving in by Oct? Any insight would help!!

Thanks

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has any insight re construction progress. They said my unit (5th floor) would be ready by Oct next year yet when I look at its current state they are only at the fifth -frame wise. Any chance I will be moving in by Oct? Any insight would help!!

Thanks

Are they not working on the 8th floor?

The building is only 14 floors so im sure they will be ready for next year october

funny, it's on the james club facebook page, dated sept 2nd...maybe that's changed seeing that the weather has been pretty good.

James Club

Hello,

Thanks

Congratulations , the prices are still good,

Water line for fridge is sometimes considered an upgrade - for the ice-maker function. My opinion, if they upgrade your fridge with the ice-maker for free, the water line should be free too. Otherwise it is common for a charge.

Water line for fridge is sometimes considered an upgrade - for the ice-maker function. My opinion, if they upgrade your fridge with the ice-maker for free, the water line should be free too. Otherwise it is common for a charge.

It should be free......but it is not

Back