News   Sep 05, 2024
 658     0 
News   Sep 05, 2024
 651     0 
News   Sep 05, 2024
 615     0 

Iraq: 'Honour Killing' of teenage girl condemned as abhorrent

top ten facts the WBC wants you to know...

top ten facts the WBC wants you to know...

1. if you wipe your ass after you have a bowel movement - you're gay

2. forget about getting a prostate exam. if you're not gay, god won't give you cancer there.

3. if you hold your penis while you pee, you're gay.

4. if you get an erection and there isn't a female with 5 feet of you - you're gay

5. if you pick your nose, it's considered penetration - you're gay.

6. if you look in a mirror - you're gay.

7. god made some mushrooms posionous & shaped them like penis because he new that gay people would only eat them.

8. god named gay after happy because true christians are not happy, they're angry at all the gays!

9. if you found this funny and didn't take it serious -you're gay!

10. if you expected a 10, you demand too much! you're gay!!!!!

:D

oh no! I do some of that, am I gay? anyway, that guy is why there are wars in this world, I don't think we as a species have no chance of living in peace so long as religion exists in its current form. Religion was way to explain things before there was reason, we have no need for it now. some parts are quite attractive like the whole afterlife bit, but I really think once we go, its over....

Naw, humans always find some stupid reason to fight. Sometimes it's religion, but it can also be race, ethnicity, nationality, language, political beliefs, etc.

Farfur is teaching Palestinian children the ABCs of terror on Hamas' official television station, Al-Aqsa TV.

The message seems to be working. Poems and songs submitted by young viewers contain violent imagery. "Rafah sings 'Oh, oh,'" one caller says as Farfur mimes carrying a rifle. "Its answer is an AK-47."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-c6lbFGC4

totally nuts!

While this sort of thing (Farfur) is counterproductive, you can't brutalise a people and expect them to behave normally.

its never the religion, its people who pervert the teachings of the religion.
I don't know about Islam, but the Bible tells us the penalty for blasphemy is death by stoning. Then everyone from the blasphemer's city is murdered, and the city is burned to the ground.

The religious extremists of the world aren't perverting the teachings of their religion, they're just choosing to follow certain passages and ignore others. That's the way religion works.

I don't know about Islam, but the Bible tells us the penalty for blasphemy is death by stoning. Then everyone from the blasphemer's city is murdered, and the city is burned to the ground.

The religious extremists of the world aren't perverting the teachings of their religion, they're just choosing to follow certain passages and ignore others. That's the way religion works.

Choosing to follow some passages and ignoring others is perversion...

Choosing to follow some passages and ignoring others is perversion...
Well then every Christian, Muslim, and Jew in the world is guilty of perversion.

Naturally I don't actually think that, just trying to illustrate that no reasonable person could possibly agree with every passage in their chosen religious text.

Speaking of which, RIP
Falwellhustler.jpg

Falwell blames 'pagans, abortionists, gays, feminists, lesbians' for death

May 15, 2007
Afterlife News Service

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/5/15/15527/2018

(ANS, The Afterlife) - Echoing his comments made after 9-11 that the terrorist attack was caused by a litany of "evil forces," the late Jerry Falwell said today from the afterlife that "pagans, abortionists, gays, feminists, lesbians, the ACLU, People for the American Way, Al Gore, Daily Kos and other immoral, liberal groups and individuals bear full responsibility for the heart attack that has claimed my earthly life..."

Back