138     0 
News   Aug 01, 2024
 392     0 
News   Aug 01, 2024
 439     1 

investment property

K

kenneth

Looking to purchase a rental property... preferably a condo in downtown Toronto.

Looking for either a bachelor or 1 bedroom. (this will be my second purchase so i'm looking for somthing small and affordable)

I was looking into the spire condos but unfortunatly they are all sold out of bachelor units. Too bad... they were starting at 128,900.00

www.context.ca/pages/spir...r_home.htm

Anyone know of other good deals???

Good deals .. they still exists

hi there, I have a few great buys right now if you are still looking and interested please let me know

Looking to purchase a rental property... preferably a condo in downtown Toronto.

Looking for either a bachelor or 1 bedroom. (this will be my second purchase so i'm looking for somthing small and affordable)

I was looking into the spire condos but unfortunatly they are all sold out of bachelor units. Too bad... they were starting at 128,900.00

www.context.ca/pages/spir...r_home.htm

Anyone know of other good deals???

I'd be really interested to know how you could possibly generate a positive return on this kind of investment? Any way you slice it, this kind of purchase is a money loser as far as I can tell.

I have to agree with Vultur on this one.

But, just because I would never buy a bachelor or rent one doesn't mean a lot of others wouldn't...

I'm sure CASA still has some bachelors available... their sales office is still open too... you could always call them.

Check out their site for the floorplans.

http://www.casacondominium.com

(And NO I don't work for them!)

And fyi, the pricelist I have from a year and a half ago says the "Studios" are priced from $137,900 to $168,900 (366 sq ft to 430 sq ft)

The smaller one bedrooms are $213,900 to $289,900 (495 sq ft to 721 sq ft)

I'd be curious to know how much the prices have gone up since then.

Back