News   Jul 15, 2024
 93     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 350     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 536     0 

Intercity Bus Services

There's the mythical London-St.Thomas transit connection!

Nope, it already exists.

Now that St Thomas has bus service what is the largest city in Ontario without bus service? My educated guess is Lindsay. Given the college, I'm surprised GO doesn't run a bus.

Last edited:
Now that St Thomas has bus service what is the largest city in Ontario without bus service? My educated guess is Lindsay. Given the college, I'm surprised GO does run a bus.

Yes, it’s Lindsay. After that, the largest towns without rail or bus service at least three days a week include Hawkesbury, Caledonia, Dunnville, and Petrolia.

Bruce and Huron Counties are poorly served, especially with growing populations in Port Elgin/Southampton and Kincardine due to Bruce Nuclear expansion.

Yes, it’s Lindsay. After that, the largest towns without rail or bus service at least three days a week include Hawkesbury, Caledonia, Dunnville, and Petrolia.

Bruce and Huron Counties are poorly served, especially with growing populations in Port Elgin/Southampton and Kincardine due to Bruce Nuclear expansion.
Lindsay could be serviced by GO transit by extending the Peterborough route. Did CanAr not bring that route back?

Lindsay could be serviced by GO transit by extending the Peterborough route. Did CanAr not bring that route back?
CanAr become TOK Coachlines and pulled out.

Entertainment Tour Travel Inc (now thats a business name) launched serviced in Feb 2024 but quietly ended bus service shortly after.

IMO, Kawartha Lakes and Haliburton County should band together to offer a smaller bus service from Oshawa Station. This would offer quick tunraround without dealign with GTA traffic.

Last edited:

Back