2.1K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.3K     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 9.7K     10 

Infographics - Future Toronto Skyline

Bloor-Yonge / Yorkville:

49942115863_5f5599e488_o.jpg

Looks great steveve, and now you're starting to find out how big of a job it is to texture every building...

Can't believe I am just now discovering this thread. Such amazing work!

If I had any request/suggestions for the future, it would be to see the Midtown model expanded to cover Davisville, and updated for some of the newer proposals around Midtown. Similarly, there has been a lot of new proposals in the past two years at Yonge and St Clair which would also be cool to see visualized together!

Love this angle of Bloor/Bay/Yonge area. Posted a screenshot so I could link it to a SSP thread.

Hope that's OK.

Definitely ok! You can even repost the original images directly by right-clicking the images > copy image addresses. I don't mind at all.

Can't believe I am just now discovering this thread. Such amazing work!

If I had any request/suggestions for the future, it would be to see the Midtown model expanded to cover Davisville, and updated for some of the newer proposals around Midtown. Similarly, there has been a lot of new proposals in the past two years at Yonge and St Clair which would also be cool to see visualized together!

Thanks. And hopefully at some point! (and if SketchUp can handle it). At the moment, I'm aiming to get more of the downtown area mapped and filled out, and updated with all the current proposals.

Thanks Steveve. I used a screenshot because right click opens a huge image address that I doubt lazy surfers will look at ;-) I did include a link to the full size image option though. Haven't had my Photoshop toy for quite a while (older Mac system and budget issues), so couldn't resize properly.

Fab work... look forward to seeing more.

Thanks Steveve. I used a screenshot because right click opens a huge image address that I doubt lazy surfers will look at ;-) I did include a link to the full size image option though. Haven't had my Photoshop toy for quite a while (older Mac system and budget issues), so couldn't resize properly.

Fab work... look forward to seeing more.

I typically post the images with their original resolution for UT, but here's a link to the Flickr where I'm hosting these images, you can grab the url's of the smaller sizes if you please: https://www.flickr.com/photos/157625965@N04/

Thanks!

49980677188_c00acc0cd3_k.jpg

Updated massing model and graphics of 1200 Bay Street, revised and based on the official architectural documents.
Even more slender than originally depicted!

49985380892_da92ba3d86_k.jpg

49985380997_d5b42850d7_k.jpg

49985124626_4143745b4f_k.jpg

49985381042_acfe6cf826_k.jpg

49985124366_aa56acec23_k.jpg

Back