News   May 03, 2024
 963     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 594     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 284     0 

I will create a scatter plot of UT members....postal codes wanted!!!

bAuHaUs

Member Bio
Reaction score
I thought we could all better understand eachothers points of view if we knew where we all lived. I will generate the scatter plot if you provide me with your 6-digit postal code. Once I have a large enough sample I will post the final map.

Let me start with my own...L1M

Last edited:
This doesn't sound very secure since the last 3 characters of Canadian postal codes, the local delivery unit, can represent a very specific address. Do you really want everyone to know exactly where you live? :p Perhaps it's better to somehow collect this data anonymously and publish a zoomed out map.

This doesn't sound very secure since the last 3 characters of Canadian postal codes, the local delivery unit, can represent a very specific address. Do you really want everyone to know exactly where you live? :p Perhaps it's better to somehow collect this data anonymously and publish a zoomed out map.

I was planning on publishing a high-level map of the GTA or even the GGH...with several thematic overlays showing density....I suppose if everyone would rather provide their FSA (first 3 characters of postal code) then that may spur greater interest in this mapping initiative. Simply repy to this thread with your FSA and I'll tally the responses and publish a series of maps on this subject.

Now I just require your FSA for this project (thanks 000 for your comment)...please respond with your home FSA.

Back