News   Jul 15, 2024
 766     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 917     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 639     0 

I want to get my love back

I wonder if anyone would put Shocker's scenario to music? It might enjoy some small success as an opera, not that it resembles anything that might actually happen.

Best of luck, Cuzzin. I have a feeling you'll be needing a bit of it.

p.s, the following text is for comedic purposes. not true.

Sounds very much like real life, Supremo.

just like real life, their heads are usually full of air & you have to fill them up before you can do anything but the difference is that the plastic one only costs 25 cents to fill up and you can do it at most gas stations.

(p.s, the same goes for men. i'm not sexist, unless it's for role play fetish purposes.)

Best laugh I've had all week. The fact that she's pregnant magnifies this a million times.

who's pregnant?

I started laughing too hard and my girlfriend made me read this out loud to her... It's even better when it's read out loud.

I am not Buddha and I am sick of watching her new bf come over and sleep at her condo, prob givin her the in/out

I agree; nothing worse than when one of the alphabet girls is having someone else sail the old skin ship into tuna town.

Buddhism might help.

but dun u think this byeesh is bein selfish?

on teh wkend I help her move sum furnature, put a rip in the backseat of da vigor, she say she dont love me no more

and even girl a sister say she bein 2 hard on cuzzin e... lets say girl F, but she too yung fo' relationship but I like and mayb rethink girl A and go 4 F?

Yeah, exactly. In a "who needs Vice, this is the real deal" kind of way. It and Fleshbot are the two NSFW bookmarks everybody should have

Back