News   Jul 11, 2024
 967     6 

I want to get my love back

cuzzin_elias

Banned
Member Bio
Reaction score
wordup cuzzins

I met a girl 2 years ago and we were going out for 2 years. Here is the situation... I met this girl B and I told my x-gf (Girl A) to break up so I can go out with girl B. (1 day overlap and she calls it as a cheating)

Yes I told girl A that I am going to my mechanic to fix my car and I dated girl B... she phoned me so many times but I didn't answer it.

After I came back home (made girl B as my new gf already) and I told her the truth saying that I was dating with her today...

she cried a lot and felt lots of betrayal.

So girl B and I went out...

After 3 days I started to think about girl A... and I broke up with girl B because of I kept thinking of girl A.

after 3 weeks of this incidence.. (and I was kinda chasing ho girl C)

Now girl A has a new boyfriend... after I found out I went crazy.. that can't think of girl C anymore so I spent whole time to get my girl A back..

I want to get her back seriously...

we meet together several times while she was dating a new bf.. and I asked her to come back to me many times.

She never said no and she gave me lots of hope...

She kept asking me to give her sometime and I was willing to give her sometime but I knew that she kept bring her new bf to her condo and slept over several times already.

I am not Buddha and I am sick of watching her new bf come over and sleep at her condo, prob givin her the in/out

I can feel that she likes both guys... her new bf doesn't know that she keeps meeting me and spend some time with me.

Now... what should I do?? She told me that she doesn't know what to do...

Also she told me that she pretty much made her decision and about to come back to me..

Problem is there is a wohman who is friend of both girl A and C. (let's call her girl D) Girl D told everything, things like what I did to girl C in order to go out with her.

Now girl A is so pissed and told me that she won't consider to get back to me and have a great life bla bla bla. (last friday) She thinks that I met girl C while I was asking girl A to get back to me.

I didn't know about girl D since today and I started to explain everything to girl A that it was like 3 weeks ago and I didn't do ****.

Actually girl D was kinda helping girl C by telling stories to girl A so we can't get together. I explained to girl A that even girl C likes me I am not even considered to date with girl C and I just want girl A bla bla bla.

Today she brought her new bf to her place and he is going to sleep over.

Well... I want to suck it up and keep want to get her back..

What should I do???

Should I just give her sometime and see what's going to happen between them? or should I keep shake her mind?? by doing some sweet things??

I know the best way is to find a new gf but somehow I am not interested in anyone... I can't just wait until they break up...

I am damn serious and I am truely seeking for some good advise...

Thanks for your time guys..

I think the solution may lie in studying this:

ACT I
The courtyard of the state prison outside Seville
Marzelline, daughter of Rocco, the head jailer, had promised to marry Jacquino, her father's assistant and turnkey, but her love has turned to a new assistant, called Fidelio.

Though pitying Jacquino because she is unable to return his love, Marzelline is filled with joyful hopes of marrying Fidelio. Fidelio is really Leonore, wife of Florestan, a nobleman who had disappeared in mysterious circumstances more than two years previously. Fearing that his outspoken opposition to tyranny may have led to his incarceration, she has disguised herself as a man in order to search for him.

The governor of the state prison is Pizarro, whose tyranny Florestan had criticised, so she has good reason to suspect he may be imprisoned there.

Rocco praises Fidelio for his hard work and promises to reward him with his daughter's hand, but he warns that love alone is not enough. What is needed for a happy marriage is gold.

Embarrassed, Leonore tells Rocco the only reward she seeks is his trust. She wants to help him in the deepest dungeons where the most closely kept prisoners are lodged. Rocco tells her there is one cell which only he is allowed to visit. The prisoner in it has been there for more than two years and Pizarro has recently given orders that he is to be deprived even of bread and water and left to die.

Fearing this must be her husband, Leonore begs to be allowed to help and Rocco promises to ask the governor. He then joins the hands of Marzelline and Fidelio and gives them his blessing. Pizarro arrives to inspect the prisoner. Rocco hands him letters, one of which, from one of his spies, warns him that the Minister of Justice, hearing that he has imprisoned many men unjustly, is on his way to inspect the jail.

Sending the captain of the guard to the top of the tower to give him warning of the minister's approach, Pizarro throws Rocco a bag of gold and tells him he must murder someone. Rocco refuses, and is ordered to dig a grave in the deepest dungeon.

Suspecting Pizarro's evil intentions, Leonore is confirmed in her strength of purpose to save her husband. She asks Rocco to let the prisoners out to enjoy the sun in the courtyard. Although nervous of Pizarro's reaction, he consents. Jacquino and Fidelio open the doors and the prisoners rejoice in temporary freedom.

Rocco reports that Pizarro has given permission for Fidelio to help in the deepest dungeon (and to marry Marzelline). At first overjoyed at the thought that she may be about to find her husband, Leonore is shocked to learn that she is to help dig his grave.

Pizarro is furious to find the prisoners outside and orders them back into their cells.

ACT II
Scene 1. The deepest dungeon of the prison
Heavily chained and weak from starvation, Florestan lies on the floor, reflecting that it was his resistance to tyranny which has brought him here. Delirious, he thinks he sees his wife, in the form of an angel, watching over him, ready to lead him to the peace and freedom of heaven. He sinks back exhausted, as Rocco and Fidelio come in. As they dig, she tries to see the prisoner, but it is dark and it is only when he speaks to Rocco that she recognises him by his voice.

Learning that Pizarro is governor of the prison, Florestan, fearing for his life, asks Rocco to send a message to his wife. Rocco is afraid to do this, but gives permission for Leonore to bring bread and water to the prisoner, for which he is deeply grateful.

Rocco signals that the grave is ready and Pizarro rushes in with dagger drawn, to take his revenge on Florestan. Leonore throws herself between them, reveals her identity and draws a pistol, threatening to kill Pizarro.

The trumpet signalling the approach of the minister is heard and Pizarro leaves in fury, realising it is too late for him to kill Florestan. Leonore and Florestan embrace in the knowledge that their ordeal is over.

Scene 2. The castle parade ground
The minister frees all those unjustly imprisoned by Pizarro. Rocco brings forward Florestan and Leonore. The minister is delighted to find his friend Florestan still alive and Marzelline realises that her love has been misplaced.

Leonore's courage and devotion are praised and Pizarro is led off to await justice for his tyranny

Cuzzin = Florestan
Girl A = Fidelio ( Leonore in disguise )
Girl B = Rocco
Girl C = Girl C
Girl D = Pizarro
new bf = Marzelline

Okay, here's what ya do ...

First of all, cuzzin Florestan has to disappear for a while.

Then Rocco ( girl B ) has to be brought on side to tell Fidelio ( girl A ) that cuzzin Floristan is wasting away somewhere - perhaps in prison - without her, missin her terribly. Probably, just as in the opera, Fidelio doesn't really love new bf ( Marzellino ) anyway - she's probably just chosen him on the rebound from cuz.

Let Fidelio ( girl A ) know that it is the wicked Pizarro ( girl D ) that plots unfairly against both of you - just as, in the opera, Fidelio sees Pizarro as a plotter. Try and set Rocco ( girl B ) and girl C against Fidelio to corroborate this.

Try and set up Marzelline ( new bf ) with girl B, or C, or even D. I doubt he'll care. Tell him you suspect that Fidelio ( girl A ) is his half sister or something. Get creative.

If girl A doesn't come to save you, just as Fidelio ( Leonore in disguise ) saves Florestan at the end of the opera ... I've read this thing all wrong.

- U.S.

And here I was thinking of the South Park R Kelly trapped in the closet episode. That was indeed hilarous.

Have you tried blow up dolls, they don't talk back - at least that's what I've heard.

ya but they'll explode on you if you push them the wrong way. too sensitive if you ask me.

Back