News   Jul 12, 2024
 588     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 607     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 281     0 

how to found out about pre-construction developments...

just1time

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi, I joined this interesting site a few weeks back but this is my first post.
You guys really are an interesting crowd here.
I have decided to post my first post in the sub-foum cos i tried to search for the appropriate discussion forum but couldnt find any. So be easy on the flaming if i deserve it :D
Anyways, Can anyone tell me how to find out about pre-construction developments in and around the GTA. All I seem to find out are just the ones in the "projects and Construction" forum and many if not all are projects which have commenced sale years back and just being developed.
I want to know(get the scoop) on projects the second they come out or before they come out so as to buy or get my dip in quick as opposed to waiting for large ads to come out in hometrader.ca or the magazines and the best deals are gone.
If this is not the right sub-forum for my post, please mods, feel free to move it.

Thanks
just1time

This is the forum where anything announced will be shown. Problem is, that nothing new has really been announced in a while now.

I do not see we have a thread for Parc Nuvo Condo developed by Tridel. The release was pretty late comparing with many other projects. It still has a wide range of selection, starting with one bed room plus den from $250K to $1.6 million penthouse. I think Tridel's pricing has been quite transparent. They upload price and floor plan to its website and they don't hide the pricing or change it as often as some other developers. There are very few condos' design, include downtown luxury ones, worth commending, but so far I believe Parc Nuvo is one the a few best (Uptown is another one, in my opinion). It has achieved its architectural elegance and suite type balance.

I am not an agent, so if you don't agree with me, lay it out what you think and we can have more discussion.

By the way, may I suggest our administrator to change the name of this thread to "Parc Nuvo" if they really don't have one. Otherwise, my apology here for writing on proper thread.

There is a thread already: http://urbantoronto.ca/showthread.php?t=6590&highlight=nuvo

It was not hard to search for this and 15 seconds of due diligence would have solved this search problem for you. Also, you sound like an agent.

well i don't know about the whole city but brad j lamb has a section on his website where you can sign up to get advance notice on new developments. i would imagine other realtors do a similar thing.

Back