News   Jul 09, 2024
 1K     2 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 464     0 

Hot Pre-Construction Projects

sunseeker123

Member Bio
Reaction score
If anyone is interested on new developments in the downtown area we are more than happy to provide you with information and assistance!

Unfortunately what most people don't realize is that when they register for a new development, by the time that they have the opportunity to purchase there are already a very large number of units sold, prices have increased and they've missed out on some great incentives (free maintenance, upgrades, paybacks, etc). If you are interested in something that we can help you with this is obviously the biggest perk for you at no cost. You would have the opportunity to go in before everyone else to choose at lower prices.

There are new projects being released almost every week right now. You have to take many things into consideration - because there is a right fit for everyone and also it is NOT ALWAYS a good deal even if you're buying pre-construction.

Cheers

If anyone is interested on new developments in the downtown area we are more than happy to provide you with information and assistance!

Unfortunately what most people don't realize is that when they register for a new development, by the time that they have the opportunity to purchase there are already a very large number of units sold, prices have increased and they've missed out on some great incentives (free maintenance, upgrades, paybacks, etc). If you are interested in something that we can help you with this is obviously the biggest perk for you at no cost. You would have the opportunity to go in before everyone else to choose at lower prices.

There are new projects being released almost every week right now. You have to take many things into consideration - because there is a right fit for everyone and also it is NOT ALWAYS a good deal even if you're buying pre-construction.

Cheers

God I hate real estate agents. They're worse than car salesmen.

Considering they do next to no work for pre-sales, I would suggest finding an agent who is willing to kick back some/most of their commission to you.

Alternatively, try and negotiate with the seller directly to get free upgrades if you buy without an agent, since they wont have to pay them commission.

Alternatively, try and negotiate with the seller directly to get free upgrades if you buy without an agent, since they wont have to pay them commission.

That's what I always did and it worked out great for me. You also need a good real estate lawyer of course.

Wow ...

God I hate real estate agents. They're worse than car salesmen.

Considering they do next to no work for pre-sales, I would suggest finding an agent who is willing to kick back some/most of their commission to you.

I must say I'm not sure how to even respond to your statement. I'll start out by saying that it is most unfortunate that you feel that way and I'm not sure if that is because of a bad previous experience. That is a pretty strong statement "to hate someone", particularly one that you don't even know. Not all realtors are the same so you should not generalize. Also, just so that you know, the people that you deal with at the sales office are also real estate agents so you are not dealing directly with the developer. I'm not sure how much experience you have with investments but certainly most investors who invest a lot of money in real estate work very closely with a realtor that knows the projects and will get them the best deal. You would be surprised at the amount of work that can go into a pre-construction deal. I have a number of clients who have never set foot into the sales office while I have spent days in the sales office to get their deals completed. They have purchased a unit that I knew would be a great investment for them and completed all the work on their behalf as power of attorney. Needless to say, they were among the first ones to have the opportunity to buy into a project because of their connection with me. The public does not get a chance to start buying into a project until after the fact. Not to mention that at that point in time in addition to being the first ones to purchase, they receive cash backs and or upgrades.

Perhaps you will realize one day that working with a good realtor in your corner can be a huge advantage and you will learn to use it for your own benefit.

I don't think he was saying that he hates realtors, I think he was refering to you trying to solicit clients off the site...

Question for the agents:

If real estate agents have it that easy, maybe we should all change careers and join the gang of thieves?

It's something I've considered--question to the agents here: if you're ugly will you be successful? (I'm probably the ugliest person on earth but I like to talk/sell so what's your honest opinion? Also, I notice many of the sales reps in condo sales centres are attractive 20-something females. As a 30-something ugly man, do I stand a chance?)

Back