Highlight of Mississauga (Hazelton Dev Corp) - Real Estate -

Good evening Everyone,

This evening Natasha J invited everyone for tomorrow's meeting at 4:00 pm. Unfortunately ,we do not have facebook account and we shall be traveling at that time but would be able to be present on the meeting over the phone that would be great. I am developer and do have a lot of useful information to share with everyone. If anyone knows how to connect for tomorrow's meeting we woul appreciate very much. Thank you.. S&J

Good evening Everyone,

This evening Natasha J invited everyone for tomorrow's meeting at 4:00 pm. Unfortunately ,we do not have facebook account and we shall be traveling at that time but would be able to be present on the meeting over the phone that would be great. I am developer and do have a lot of useful information to share with everyone. If anyone knows how to connect for tomorrow's meeting we woul a
ppreciate very much. Thank you.. S&J
Hi Slobodan. Please call me at 647-830-2213

Good evening Everyone,

This evening Natasha J invited everyone for tomorrow's meeting at 4:00 pm. Unfortunately ,we do not have facebook account and we shall be traveling at that time but would be able to be present on the meeting over the phone that would be great. I am developer and do have a lot of useful information to share with everyone. If anyone knows how to connect for tomorrow's meeting we woul appreciate very much. Thank you.. S&J
Hi Slobodan. Please call at 647-830-2213

I understand HDC Development Corporation out of London is now in charge with a completion date by the end of 2023 or early 2024. Can anyone confirm this as I am not a buyer?

Was by the site on Nov 12 with a crew working on site. The Lofts & Towns partly built

I understand HDC Development Corporation out of London is now in charge with a completion date by the end of 2023 or early 2024. Can anyone confirm this as I am not a buyer?

Was by the site on Nov 12 with a crew working on site. The Lofts & Towns partly built

This information is not correct and misleading and I hope not in purpose. Hazelton Development Corporation remains the builder to complete the project. Nothing to do with the HDC construction company in London. HDC is most likely abbreviation from Hazelton Development Corporation and used to avoid the searching results that Hazelton filed for insolvency and CCAA protection in April 2022 and screwed up pre-sale purchasers. As of January 2023, deposits still have not been refunded after almost 5 years of waiting.

Back