News   Oct 11, 2024
 283     0 
News   Oct 10, 2024
 1.3K     6 
News   Oct 10, 2024
 1.5K     2 

Harvey's (The decline of?)

Let the resurrection begin! (oh wait a minute, is that Easter?)

From the Harvey's Website:

http://www.zingbias.com/harveys/site/eng/franchising_3.php

Harvey’s is planning rapid expansion starting in late 2007. We are currently looking for Franchise Partners in the following cities:

ONTARIO

* Greater Toronto Area; Toronto, Brampton, Markham, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Mississauga, Barrie, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Vaughan
* Southwestern Ontario; Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo, London, Owen Sound, Stratford ,Woodstock
* Ottawa,
* Niagara Peninsula; Niagara Falls, St. Catharines
* Northern Ontario; Thunder Bay

taken from RedFlagDeals.com. if you got a harvey's near you, buy any item (milk, coffee, w/e is cheap) and get a free angus burger with a printout of the coupon below.

mailer_angus_08.jpg

enjoy!

Hooker Harvey's was never that bad. Probably one of the best managed around here though is the Union Station location - that's actually one thing I wouldn't mind see stick around when the station is renovated.

Had a hooker harveys experience the other day. A woman came in and became agitated that she was not being allowed to use the washroom. She started throwing her jacket and bag around, swearing and yelling. Four police officers later, she left the restaurant but seemed to hang around the area. Four of us were there, and the one friend from Thornhill was shocked at what was going on. The rest of us who grew up in the 416 weren't even phased.

Is there a Harvey's opening up at TLS? If so, I guess it's a good sign that they're not about to go under.

They are going into TLS, and I am happy to see them there too!

Now, I *hope* they make it retro, i.e. a huge, deep plastic 80s-type space replete with strung-out street kids. Otherwise, it ain't the slightest bit worthy of Y&D

Harvey is the second best fast food franchise burger place behind Lick's but I notice a lot closing down..this goes for the Mr Sub's...ten years ago in my neighborhood there were seven within 15 minutes walk now there is two and they are barely surviving.Mr Sub's quality has gone down and the prices are up.

Mr. Sub was always OK, but the quality has gone down vis-a-vis Subway, it's true, and their marketing has been horrible (the black and white "more than enough" commericals being exhibit A). I'm sure they've been squeezed by Subway's marketing power and oversaturation, and Quizno's entry to the Canadian market.

Back