News   May 06, 2024
 614     1 
News   May 06, 2024
 1.2K     0 

Harbourview Estates Condos (Concord CityPlace) - Real Estate -

Smileycelia

Member Bio
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this includes the following, but I'm curious about these properties:
81 Navy Wharf, 10 Navy Wharf, 5 Navy Wharf, 5 Mariner Terrace and 35 Mariner Terrace.

How are these Cityplace properties?

81 Navy Wharf is CityPlace, but not part of Harbour View Estates. 81 is a great building with fortress like security features. There are more larger 2 bedroom units in the building so there is more of an older crowd.

HVE probably has the best facilities in CityPlace.

81 Navy Wharf is CityPlace, but not part of Harbour View Estates. 81 is a great building with fortress like security features. There are more larger 2 bedroom units in the building so there is more of an older crowd.

HVE probably has the best facilities in CityPlace.

The place is like Fort Knox

I'm not sure if this includes the following, but I'm curious about these properties:
81 Navy Wharf, 10 Navy Wharf, 5 Navy Wharf, 5 Mariner Terrace and 35 Mariner Terrace.

How are these Cityplace properties?

Been to all of them many times and they are great in comparison to similar bldgs in town.

CityPlace Harbourview Estates - loft at concord city place - how is it?

Does anyone know about this building (9 spadina - harbuorview estates loft. at concord city place)? I often read about the other 4 towers but never the low rise loft portion @ 9 spadina. Any issues?

Thanks

It's a great building. Has the best ammenites you can get in Toronto. I wish i had bought at Harbourview long ago.

"Best ammenties you can get in Toronto"?..LOL....Flux really is this area sooo great you ignoring the blogs about City Place......

Where else can you get the following with a killer location?

Tennis Court
Basketball court
Indoor track

Squash Court
Bowling Lanes
Fully equiped Gym
Outdoor patio with water features
Internet lounge
Billiard tables
Message spa
Whirlpool
Steam room
25 meter indoor swimming pool
Sun patio
Private Theatre

Last edited:
Where else can you get the following with a killer location?

Tennis Court
Basketball court
Indoor track

Squash Court
Bowling Lanes
Fully equiped Gym
Outdoor patio with water features
Internet lounge
Billiard tables
Message spa
Whirlpool
Steam room
25 meter indoor swimming pool
Sun patio
Private Theatre

I totally agree, I dont' think there is any other condo development downtown that can boast this many ammentities. As I've said in other posts about Cityplace, I think the first buildings in this development, along Front street, gave them a very bad reputation. HVE is nothing at all like those buildings, and if you speak with any resident, their opinions will likely be very different than the negatives you read about here and elsewhere.

There are like 15+ condos in the Cityplace area, all with different architects/designs, age, amenities, boards, budgets and management companies. To paint them all with the same brush isn't realistic.

About HVE, I can echo that their amenities are very good. One thing to watch out for is that I have heard that their condo fees as a result are quite high. Don't know this for sure.

Amenities is not everything when considering a building. Architecturally speaking, 9 Spadina is the worst Cityplace building. It looks like a very old and ugly building. very noisy because its proximity with Spadina and streetcar.

There are like 15+ condos in the Cityplace area, all with different architects/designs, age, amenities, boards, budgets and management companies. To paint them all with the same brush isn't realistic.

About HVE, I can echo that their amenities are very good. One thing to watch out for is that I have heard that their condo fees as a result are quite high. Don't know this for sure.

Agreed. However, the condo fees are comparable to other building in the area since the amenities costs are shared with 5 buildings.

I highly recommend Cityplace and 9 Spadina. I like the look of the building too.

As Flux mentioned, since the ammenities are shared, the condo fees aren't too bad and comparable to other downtown condos.

The balconies on this building are tiny and seem to be widely used as storage for bicycles and peoples' junk. This indicates to me that the condo board and management either doesn't care about appearance, or they are powerless to enforce rules.

The towers don't seem to have this problem, or it's less noticeable there.

Also, the traffic right outside this building is horrible, especially at rush hour and even worse, around 2:00-3:00 AM Thursdays through Saturdays. Lots of noise, exhaust, and brakelights from cars trying to pile onto the Gardiner. Spadina is very windswept here, so walking sucks. The east side of the building might be better.

Last edited:

Back