Happy Halloween From The Little Humans

IMG_9430.jpg

IMG_9452.jpg

IMG_9443.jpg

IMG_9477.jpg

IMG_9482.jpg

IMG_9510.jpg

IMG_9505.jpg

Nice costumes. The quality sure has improved compared to the 80's, when most of us would dress up in a store bought Luke Skywalker plastic mask/garbage bag.

wow, thats a lotta red brick. What a great place for kids to go to school / daycare. Parliament and Mill St. cleans up pretty nice when it rains...

The little Tinkerbell in the front row of that last picture is my little one. Strange to go to Urbantoronto and see my little girl on the header picture. They all looked so cute but so cold.

Do the kids actually trick-or-treat in the local neighbourhood on Halloween night? Businesses giving out candy is a nice gesture, but it seems kind of unorthodox.

Don't know about the people that live in the Distillery but these kids are all from the daycare. They all live in various different areas of the city. We did this on Friday morning. We did it again in our own building on Saturday evening.

Usually we go trick or treating in the Isabella/Jarvis/Sherbourne area but due to slim pickings I dragged the kids over to Yorkville and it didn't disappoint. Many, many homes giving out candy and some even giving out $. We'll be back!

hallowkids.jpg

Very cute! I took a friends niece Trick or Treating and we had a great time.

I'm actually a teacher at the small elementary school located within the Distillery (the kids in the green hoodies enjoying recess are some of mine). We took the younger grades out Trick or Treating in the Distillery in the afternoon and they absolutely loved it. It's great to have the businesses promote the idea of the area being an actual community and not just for tourism. We have tons of families who live, work, and learn all in the same place, and what a wonderful place in which to do so! :)

Back