News   May 17, 2024
 1.4K     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 9.9K     10 

(Hamilton) 117 King William | Lamb Dev Corp

Chris R.

Member Bio
Reaction score
According to report from Alex Manojlovich of Forge&Foster Investment Management, Lamb Development Corporation purchased a parking lot at 117 King William St in Hamilton.

Land on the City's GIS Map, confirming the actual properties:
1000004262.jpg

The same thing on Google Maps:
1000004263.jpg

oOo... that's a good parcel of land.. but.. I thought there was already a proposed design for this piece of land?

Oh wait nope I am thinking of the one across from the "alectra" parking lot..

Hamilton's northern parking sea continues to get whittled down.. hopefully we see something on the worst offending block soon (the block bounded by Wilson, John, Rebecca, and Hughson).

Hamilton's northern parking sea continues to get whittled down.. hopefully we see something on the worst offending block soon (the block bounded by Wilson, John, Rebecca, and Hughson).

Agreed............but how soon, soon will be is TBD.

Lamb, last I checked, was sitting on a lot of inventoried land.

Agreed............but how soon, soon will be is TBD.

Lamb, last I checked, was sitting on a lot of inventoried land.
Lamb was in a podcast I listened to a few years ago explaining he has over $1billion in land in Hamilton because he thinks the Hamilton LRT will push big demand for housing in key areas of the city.

It seems he stopped purchasing land and even sold some off when LRT was cancelled. Now that LRT is back on track (maybe?), it seems he is starting to buy up more land for future proposals. He already has his first one in the planning stages on Main St, and while the other building on Main St (428 iirc) is being built by New Horizons, I saw in a previous report that he actually only sold off 50% of this stake.

Back