News   May 17, 2024
 2.3K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.4K     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 10K     10 

Great site! its mls.ca meets total awesomeness and organization!!

derf

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hello ut members…I’ve been a long time reader of this forum (mostly to keep current on my unit in corktown)….but not much of a ‘contributor’…sorry :p
anyhow….I thought I’d share something I think you guys & gals may appreciate….

http://www.suitebase.com/core/view/map.html

It maps out all the buildings in the Toronto area and has a ton on information about the building, stats like condo fees, developer, architect, year built, amenities and pictures and discussion areas that are building specific etc etc etc….

I found my building which is still being built…and I even found other pre-construction properties.….very cool!

Hope you enjoy like I do!!

I first heard about that site from another thread on RedFlagDeals....checked it out, looks kind of cool.

yeah.....its neat how everything is mapped out visual...and you can get a view of the area using google streetsview....
i was using it to map out the 'east side' get an idea of 'investment opportunities' and checkout how many new developments are going up and their timelines etc etc....
I just think its organzied a bit better than forums (NOT a knock at UT) cause for the first couple visits here i could never find what i wanted...but i always come back cause once you find a good thread...it has a wealth of info :)

Back