Gramercy Park Condos (Malibu Investments) - Real Estate -

It's at Wilson Subway. Don't know why the real estate person supposedly marketing this place said it was at Bathurst, quite the walk from the actual site at the corner of Tippet (Wilson Hgts) and Wilson.

The location is steps from Wilson subway.

I do agree with some of the comments regarding the advertisments on the radio for this developement... It is a little much.

I wish I sold 100s/f condos... I'm sure that would be quite the market for our little friends...
The smallest I have seen to date is 350 s/f and believe me that is small!!!!

by wilson subway, do they mean the 401 bridge over wilson ave? they call that a subway.

so that's admitting that you're deceiving people right? because the vast majority (if not 99.999%) of Torontonians don't connect the word "subway" to "underpass"

Why would we want to deceive anyone? That is not our goal but it appears that you are trying to portray us that way which is unfortunate...:(

so that's admitting that you're deceiving people right? because the vast majority (if not 99.999%) of Torontonians don't connect the word "subway" to "underpass"

well, the sign on the bridge does say "subway - turn on headlights" or something along those lines.

P.S, i own a 102 floor skyscraper. just don't tell anyone i bought it at the gift shop. :D i think i'll clean all the windows today, all by my self! hundreds of windows with 1 spray of windex. i'm like jesus. :cool:

Map

It's across from the Wilson Subway Station, at the corner of Wilson and Tippet, like I said earlier. But it can't be 570 Wilson, as that is on the north side, the actual address of the station. I don't know how PtS' speculation got everyone thinking otherwise.

Back