1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 393     0 

Get on & off the bullet train without the train stopping

"My baby!, I left my baby behind" "Sorry miss, keep on moving, keep on moving"

I think a high speed regional catapult system is needed

i think the capsule should stay on the train until it meets the next station; where the empty capsule will be picked up and another full one slid on in its place from that station and the cycle continues. Then the distance between the stations can act as a buffer. This should only be used in express, non-stop, or anywhere where there is 1,2 or more hours between stations. that should be enough time. for additional speed the capsule can carry the luggage in containers that can be lowered in to the train. Anyways, no one said this system has to be used at every station, if there train route dose not meet the criteria stated above (AKA local trains, HSR commuting stopping patterns like in japan) then load them in the regular way.

I think a high speed regional catapult system is needed

Like the stuff they use on aircraft carriers? Actually that could work.

I rode the "Incredible Hulk" roller coaster in Universal Studios Florida and it uses a similar technology. 0-50 miles per hour in like two seconds and at a 60 degree incline to boot. Bullet trains could become the next thrill ride lol!

Just got to make sure passengers and carry-ons are safely secured before the jump to light speed. :p

Back