Garrison Point (Diamondcorp/Cityzen/Fernbrook) - Real Estate -

Yes you did! I like everything about this place from the location to the finishings and size of the suite. So far, the developer has delivered what has been promised. No surprises yet.

I hope this would be the case for the phase 2 building. Looking forward to my PDI as well.

My fiance and I purchased a unit in the playground condo; we are tentatively scheduled to move 14Sep2020. I know due to COVID, the builder is not required to provide us with a firm occupancy update however, is there anyone that has any further information about taking occupancy in the playground condo? Simply curious Thanks!

Have a beautiful unit coming for sale in 50 Ordnance if anyone is interested or has a client. 868 sqft with SE views and high enough floor to look over the adjacent buildings. Floor plan attached. Asking $968,000. Email me if interested: mattbrienza@gmail.com
Floor Plan.JPG

My fiance and I purchased a unit in the playground condo; we are tentatively scheduled to move 14Sep2020. I know due to COVID, the builder is not required to provide us with a firm occupancy update however, is there anyone that has any further information about taking occupancy in the playground condo? Simply curious Thanks!

Called them myself - likely delayed again. They project either end of this year or early next year.

I called the builder myself and was told of that ‘rough’ projection. Aug/Sep is 99.9% A no-go.
Thanks for providing some further insight. My fiance and I had a feeling this would be delayed into further this year. Here is to hoping we take occupancy by the end of the year!

anyone that currently living in phase one have a bicycle? are there any restrictions on carrying it to your unit?

Tons of secure bicycle parking in the garage.
Bikes are not allowed in elevator.
$50/yr for a bike spot in a rack in a locked room . Talk to concierge they will explain the form and certified cheque you need.

For those who took occupancy, how's your experience so far? Any issue with soundproof? This is my main concern as I see more people suffering from noises especially for newly built condos.

FYI for those in Playground (Phase 2, North Tower):

GARRISON POINT WELCOMES FIRST WAVE OF OCCUPANCIES
JULY 20, 2020

Our Ordnance project progresses as construction moves forward and residents move in.
We are pleased to announce that construction on the South Tower at our Garrison Point project with partners Cityzen Development Group and Fernbrook Homes, is now substantially complete. Home occupancies began at the beginning of May for the South Tower and we are expecting the entire building to be occupied by the end of summer.
The construction team has been working hard at Garrison Point’s North Tower, Playground Condos, with suite framing complete up to the 34th floor and kitchen installation moving swiftly up to the 15th floor. Final touches on the building’s exterior façade is nearing completion with work on the architectural fins on going.
During these summer months, new homeowners to our Garrison Point community are able to enjoy numerous amenities throughout nearby Liberty Village, King West and Queen West neighbourhoods, as well as convenient access to the Toronto waterfront by way of Garrison Crossing. With continued growth expected in the immediate Ordnance Triangle area, our Garrison Point residents are located in the centre of one of the city’s most vibrant pockets.

Source:
Greybrook Realty Partners Blog

Called them myself - likely delayed again. They project either end of this year or early next year.
I have the same date as you. ( sept14) If you hear any updated news regarding the occupancy date. Could you update us there? I m currently out of town. No one can help check my mail box for the new notice.

Back