News   Aug 14, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Aug 14, 2024
 754     0 
News   Aug 14, 2024
 576     0 

Gallery Loft Towns (Beverley & Cecil, Ideas Development, 4s, DTAH)

Finally some movement on this one. Contrary to the signage, nobody will be moving in during 2010, however, the hydro line encasements were put up last week and today I noticed a refuse bin, porta potty and a couple workers on site.

5102802587_111818f529_o.jpg

I fondly remember going to the 'Study Hall' a few times while attending U of T, from what I remembered it was more of a bar/lounge/club (with a library theme) than a rave spot.
I really like this part of the city.

I don't like the split level plans and the amount of stairs these units have.

use to be a illegal club operated by a retired police officer..got busted a lot of times...this place was bought for $1.2 million about 4 years ago...nice profit if they sell each unit for the insane prices..

I will be nice to return this corner to the land of the living after 15 years of purgatory, and to do so without a blockbusting development precedent.

use to be a illegal club operated by a retired police officer..got busted a lot of times...this place was bought for $1.2 million about 4 years ago...nice profit if they sell each unit for the insane prices..

Would love to hear more. I remember taking a very obnoxious friend to this place and leaving in a hurry with my friend trying to fight all of the bouncers. Little did I know we both could have ended up on the Cherry Beach Express.

There's some rather nice brick cladding gone up in the past week or so - I'll try to get a shot of it.

Back