News   Mar 28, 2024
 1K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 569     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 872     0 

Fresh & Wild

It looks fantastic, that store in the Hudson. I was nearly blinded by it last night when we ran past, it's so brightly lit. We didn't give into the temptation to go in though.

Which grocery store are you referring to (in the Hudson)?

What is the specific location?

The Hudson is the new condo on the northeast corner of Spadina and King. Don't recall the actual name of the store.

The Store is called Fresh & Wild. Its owned by Whole Foods. Its quite nice. They've got a large coffee bar right at the entrance and its quite busy in the mornings. There are also tables along the window for people to eat lunch. Its been quite busy since it opened but yeah, it sure is bright. Feel like i'm a model walking in that place and it also makes for some great long exposure street shots at night.

Also.. Crate & Barrel's first store is at Yorkdale. Not sure where in there but thats where its going. Hopefully they open some more locations downtown as well. I think they would do quite well.

No, Fresh & Wild is not owned by Whole Foods. There is a chain of same-named stores in the UK, but they are not affiliated.

Fresh & Wild (the one in Canada) only has stores in Bloor West Village, King & Spadina and Yorkville.

Back